IGNORED

Atari... Beer... Pondering About Max's HELP!

In the High Score Club Tapper won the vote, thinking it wasn't enough play for 2 weeks I went for a Beer/Pub/Bar related round featuring:

• Tapper
  • Beer Belly Burt in Brew Biz
  • Beer Shot (I found an old basic game and made it a little trickier BEERPLUS.BAS)
  • Pondering About Max's

I know there's River Raid 2K11 but was wondering are there any other Beer/Pub/Bar related games (exluding Darts/Pool/Crib etc) ?

Now "Pondering about Max's" there are links to two in-depth reviews (and the games) on the 1st HSC post: http://www.atariage....nd-7-beer-time/ these mention elaborate artwork on the disk and game packaging featuring hints etc... has anyone got this?

Has anyone beaten more than a single screen on either of it's platform games? (After hours of play I've only managed to work out how to complete the 1st screen on "The Dream").

How do you play "Bar Room Brawl"? the reviews say you can disengage from a fight to do something else re customers coming in???

First some hints please (and then probably some spoilers would be good too :D )

Everyone welcome to call into the HSC for a cold one ;-)