IGNORED

SIO2SD Micro Order thread

santosp

Hi guys. :)

Some time ago I posted the following notice in the list of stakeholders...

No other devices was available. Anyone can express his interest but will be served only if someone regret for own.

Please dont ask if I have other devices available any more.

Now if someone can organize a thread with a massive pre-ordering for 20 devices minimum and prepaid, then I begin to order components for its construction.

In other case units will be available if some future production exist. ;)

No other devices was available. Anyone can express his interest but will be served only if someone regret for own.

Now if someone can organize a thread with a massive pre-ordering for 20 devices minimum and prepaid, then I begin to order components for its construction.

I am confused, you just said a few days ago...

"Hi. Yes a last small quantity from these, available at the end of month."

So, if I understand correctly you have now decided to send all of your remaining units to fratzengeballer ?

I am confused, you just said a few days ago...

"Hi. Yes a last small quantity from these, available at the end of month."

So, if I understand correctly you have now decided to send all of your remaining units to fratzengeballer ?

no, I ordered 10 units 2 weeks ago for centralised buying for some users of the Abbuc-Club, so we just had one big order instead of 10 single ones saving money.

Back then there were still some more devices left. I am sorry if you don't get one this time, but generally the 10 devices would have been gone anyway, just to 10 different people and not just "me" collecting the orders. maybe my post above was a little bit hard to understand if you don't know the background. I sold 11 of the 10 units I ordered, that means I give away one of my own devices from an earlier order.

Edited by Fratzengeballer

:?

Hello to all.

Frantzegeballer ask me for a batch of 10 devices with p.m. at 3 July 2012 1:29PM. Untill that time the devices was available, and I note directly on my order list public.

My personal messages is intact and disposal of each decision-maker (mod or admin) to check.

Edited by santosp

You did post on the 5th that you had some available. I assume you didn't check your PMs until after you posted that?

:?

Hello to all.

Frantzegeballer ask me for a batch of 10 devices with p.m. at 3 July 2012 1:29PM. Untill that time the devices was available, and I note directly on my order list public.

My personal messages is intact and disposal of each decision-maker (mod or admin) to check.

You did post on the 5th that you had some still available. I assume you didn't check your PMs until after you posted that? Anyhow, I suppose it does not really matter, you can do whatever you want.

Steve things are not what they seem or as someone shall present here! :-o

At 3 July 2012 1:29PM Fratzengeballer ask with P.M. for 10 pieces for Abbuc members who dont have Paypal nor speak English language. That time was available 12 devices, and I respond positive to his request. Order list also updated.

At 6 July respond on this thread in a question of SIO99 the phrase "Hi. Yes a last small quantity from these, available at the end of month. " That because still have 2 devices available for preorder. ;-)

At 6 July 2012 1:39AM SIO99 write to this thread cause he is interest for one device. Two devices was available and without respond to him, the order list updated.

At 6 July 2012 6:11AM InversePhase ask with P.M. for 1 device. Last device goes to him and update the list with the note cause "No more devices......."etc.

After that and with following order the above members ask me if have other devices available for now.

iratsan 7/7 1:09AM

kodgen 7/7 2:25AM

Savetz 8/7 12:05AM

Rauschdiagnose 9/7 8:18PM ask on this thread first, and later with P.M.

917k 10/7 2:01AM

enito 10/7 10:57PM

Now because I see cause members who probably not check the order list continued to express their interest, at 10/7 11:32PM I made my statement again but this time public.

Whenever Steve, as you can see that does not do what I want! ;)

Edited by santosp

Mine arrived today and works very nicely :-D

Thanks again Panos for such a great new gizmo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I might add 2 micro LED's for Command and I/O display status. After using the SIO2SD that I got from Beamer320i that FJC built in an XM301 case, I got use to seeing those ;-) ...

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

So do we start making a list to see if we can get 20 more made? I definitely want one. I would even consider getting two if I could figure out what's wrong with my 800XL (I have a 130XE that works perfectly, but the 800XL doesn't like displaying any color, one bit of advice was to reseat the chips, which I pushed them in more, but didn't fully reseat them. I really should give that a shot).

I think I already saw at least 3 earlier people willing to get them. So I would make 4?

leech

So do we start making a list to see if we can get 20 more made? I definitely want one. I would even consider getting two if I could figure out what's wrong with my 800XL (I have a 130XE that works perfectly, but the 800XL doesn't like displaying any color, one bit of advice was to reseat the chips, which I pushed them in more, but didn't fully reseat them. I really should give that a shot).I think I already saw at least 3 earlier people willing to get them. So I would make 4?leech

I would like to be added to the list. We're up to 5 now. But, if everyone ordered 2 then we would only need 10 people. We would be halfway there!

-Bob

Edited by ryanr256