IGNORED

Ball Knob mod 7800 controllers *Service Discontinued*

Yurkie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I have plugged Yurkie's work many times before, but I must say it again. The mods he has done for me on both my ColecoVision and my 7800 have changed the way I play these systems. The picture, sound, controllers and overall reliability of my systems are 100% better than before. I also find myself using the systems much more frequently, as they are much easier to hook up and the experience is always headache free. Trust in Yurkie's work...buy with confidence...you won't regret it!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Get your 7800 system mod today from Yurkie! Any question on colors/issues is due to the fault of the display devices not the mod and/or "warming-up" of the system. This composite mod is crystal clear and gorgeous on a CRT. LCD is clear, but default colors may look off due to the technology differences in displays...NOT an issue with the mod:

http://www.atariage....50#entry2699707

http://www.atariage....25#entry2699592

Clearer and better than Best Electronics mods with no noticable ghosting or color bleeding.

Looks more like S-Video than Composite. Awesome work by Yurkie!

Edited by Trebor

If you want your 2600 or 7800 console modded it must ship by Friday March 8th. There has been very minimal interest and it is not worth me offering this as a service. I am adding the 2 week shipping window for anyone that was on the fence.

After March 8th the topic of this thread will change to "Ball knob mod for 7800 controllers", which I will continue to offer for $15 a set+ return shipping.