IGNORED

nanoPEB

samishal

Thanks to Stuart I can nwo use my nanoPEB (bug thanks btw) however I'm having trouble loading images onto the flash card and more importantly having problems using it, Its a 2Gb flash card, and Im trying to load the E/A images onto it so that I can start doing assembly on "real iron". I'm using TI99Dir, is there any specific format that the card needs to be in?

Sam

Thanks to Stuart I can nwo use my nanoPEB (bug thanks btw) however I'm having trouble loading images onto the flash card and more importantly having problems using it, Its a 2Gb flash card, and Im trying to load the E/A images onto it so that I can start doing assembly on "real iron". I'm using TI99Dir, is there any specific format that the card needs to be in?

Sam

Hi Samishal...

becouse i solved a similar problem to a TI99iuc's user, be sure that your AC power is 5V output...

for example, the user's one was 4,5v and he had problems on loading EA images from a 2Gb card... now with a AC power 5v he solved...

try, maybe is not this problem but it's important you check the voltage...

Edited by ti99userclub