IGNORED

BioShock 2 is $9 from Amazon

Mendon

At one point it was available new on Amazon for $7.99. I haven't played it yet but at that price I had to have it. That is what I do now. I used to buy the games I wanted right when they came out at $60 but by the time I would get around to them I would be pulling the shrink wrap off when it was available for $10. I decided I would wait until the prices bottom out or I am ready to play and I have been doing it that way for the last couple of years. It has saved me a ton of money, I have actually been able to buy more games, and I'm not missing out on anything because I wouldn't have played it before then anyway.

• Like 1

At one point it was available new on Amazon for $7.99. I haven't played it yet but at that price I had to have it. That is what I do now. I used to buy the games I wanted right when they came out at $60 but by the time I would get around to them I would be pulling the shrink wrap off when it was available for $10. I decided I would wait until the prices bottom out or I am ready to play and I have been doing it that way for the last couple of years. It has saved me a ton of money, I have actually been able to buy more games, and I'm not missing out on anything because I wouldn't have played it before then anyway.

That's a good thing to do.

There are maybe a few games I get that I know I "need" right away. Most other ones, I always wait until the price comes down...either new or used.

Of course, now that some designers are "crippling" used software, waiting for the price to come way down seems the best way to go!

Yeah, I got the game new on Amazon from a small company for $7.50 with free shipping (cause I got another game with it) a couple months ago. Played some of it, not finished yet.

I agree with the others above -- good game, not as near as great as BioShock was, but still a fun romp. I put it to one side to play the Mass Effect games, but I plan to go back to it.

MP is quite fun on it and there's new DLC mission that I've heard is quite good also.