IGNORED

HSC Round 4.38: Top Speed

If you are a fan of both Rad Racer and Turbo Out Run, you're going to have a blast with this one!!

The steering is different from Pole Position. IT is done, like B said, on a keyboard/hand controller/arcade platform.

The controls are carried out quite different from its main competitor Out Run. Which separates it somewhat. Out Run is a much better game though, IMO.

I couldn't sign my name in at all. It would only alternate between A and the & sign.

post-29539-0-30217500-1340236150_thumb.jpgpost-29539-0-58034900-1340236156_thumb.jpg

I almost made it to the end. I was on the homestretch.

Damn! I thought I was gonna walk away with this week! Looks like I have my work cut out for me. It does remind me of Rad Racer now that I think about it.

B

If you are a fan of both Rad Racer and Turbo Out Run, you're going to have a blast with this one!!

The steering is different from Pole Position. IT is done, like B said, on a keyboard/hand controller/arcade platform.

The controls are carried out quite different from its main competitor Out Run. Which separates it somewhat. Out Run is a much better game though, IMO.

I couldn't sign my name in at all. It would only alternate between A and the & sign.

post-29539-0-30217500-1340236150_thumb.jpgpost-29539-0-58034900-1340236156_thumb.jpg

I almost made it to the end. I was on the homestretch.

Damn! I thought I was gonna walk away with this week! Looks like I have my work cut out for me. It does remind me of Rad Racer now that I think about it.

B

Hey man, I've got to keep you on your toes around here! You're only 7 season points behind me.

M. O.

So what ending do you get?

No extra score. The driver just does a 180, gets out of the car, lights a smoke, credits. I managed to get a slightly better score this last time. I'm gonna have to hang it up for a bit.

B

Lights a cigarette? But I thought winners don't use drugs! :P What would Nancy Reagan think of this?

Tobacco was not a drug in '87 :P

I just can seem to leave this game alone. This time, I dusted the 3rd stage! I didn't finish the game though.

B

post-29567-0-93441700-1340469501_thumb.png