IGNORED

Work In Progress: "Bentley Bear: Crystal Quest"

PacManPlus

KEEPCALMBENTLEYON.PNG

And to assist in keeping you motivated in finding the Secret Level/Level 6...

KEEPCALMBENTLEYON2_EDIT.PNG

..."SL 6" is a mix of environments beginning and ending with a unique one not experienced elsewhere in the game (Not captured above ;) ).

Nice. I want to figure out the warps it's just hard to keep searching when I've blown through it twice... my thumb hurts. I guess since I've done a decent beginning to end run I can goof around looking for fake platforms and walls.

• Like 2

Is the final going to have a spot for a pokey chip on the board?

The game requires a POKEY chip or you will have no audio. I will have some copies to sell with a POKEY, but after that people will need to send me either a POKEY chip or a Ballblazer cartridge if they want a copy of this or Super Circus AtariAge.

..Al

• Like 3

Quest complete.

:ponder:

post-18-0-97934400-1499292319.pngpost-18-0-34304000-1499292320.png

;)

Seriously, that's a pretty sweet and awesome job by you. It took me a considerable amount of time to get as good as the above. I'm sure you could achieve it in a fraction of the time it took me, if you so desired, considering how quickly you beat the initial game.

Hats off to you sir, bravo! :)

P.S. Extra cheers for screen capturing Round 2 and not Round 1. :-D

• Like 1

:ponder:

million.PNG million-2.PNG

;)

Seriously, that's a pretty sweet and awesome job by you. It took me a considerable amount of time to get as good as the above. I'm sure you could achieve it in a fraction of the time it took me, if you so desired, considering how quickly you beat the initial game.

Hats off to you sir, bravo! :)

P.S. Extra cheers for screen capturing Round 2 and not Round 1. :-D

Figured I'd only post the one you posted. I was so close to no continues yesterday and literally 5-8 messed with me and I continued 6 times! However, after the secret level and warps I got through level 5-8 with out continuing....Guess I still have something to push for on the next play through. :DI like what PMP did with the continues. In Mario there is a point system but honestly it feels out of place and not needed. With Bentley I not only want to beat it but I like that I'm pushing to get the bonus too.

• Like 3

I do have Ballblazer being shipped now. Should I PM Al or you? I have Hakko desoldering gun and can remove sound chip if that helps.

Wait for Al to put it into the store, all the subscriber early copies have shipped already and the public entry will appear soon. You can then work out the detail about sending in the board or chip. Cheers.

Wait for Al to put it into the store, all the subscriber early copies have shipped already and the public entry will appear soon. You can then work out the detail about sending in the board or chip. Cheers.

Damn... I'm a subscriber and somehow missed the order. Is it too late to order one now as a subscriber?

Damn... I'm a subscriber and somehow missed the order. Is it too late to order one now as a subscriber?

Yes. You’ll have to wait a few more days until Al gets them listed in the Store (along with Super Circus AtariAge and Froggie, and some new ones for other platforms ... )

Bently would be so much better if you could just fill in all the pits and maybe get rid of all the things that chase and kill me! :-D

Seriously tho this game is awesome, I just suck at it. I can't get past 1-7 but I'm working on it. Did find a warp zone by accident, that was a fun surprise. I think I might be addicted, my 7800 hasn't had this much use in quite awhile.

Thank you Bob and Al and everyone else that had a hand in getting this game into my hands, its a great game!

• Like 2