IGNORED

[POLL CLOSED] Modes/settings on games for Season 4

Austin

*edit 7/3: Poll's closed. The results are posted at the end of this thread. There were some ties. In these cases, I selected what will be used (noted by the italicized wording). Also, I am going to skip out on another poll for the one or two items that might need it. I'll choose something for these and leave them to be a surprise. I should have the next season ready in a week or two.

All right, it's the second round of the polls! This time we will be picking the modes and settings for the games played this upcoming season. There will likely be one more short poll after this one.

Again, if you do not plan on participating this season, please do not vote (what's the point?). :thumbsup:

Edited by Austin

Is the order you have then in above the order we will be playing them in?

Make the votes snappy people. I want to have this wrapped up in a couple of days so we can start the season ASAP. :)

No. I will probably randomize it for the final list, shifting games around dependent on when we played them last season (e.g., Tempest will go at a very minimum, halfway in the season since we just played it).

The order should go:

Alien Vs. Predator

Tempest 2000

Flip Out!

Defender 2000

I-War

Tempest 2000

Club Drive

Defender 2000

Checkered Flag

Tempest 2000

Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy

Defender 2000

Zoop

Atari Karts

Nice schedule. The only thing I would change would be to take out any game with a 2000 in the title, then it would be perfect.

The order should go:

Alien Vs. Predator

Tempest 2000

Flip Out!

Defender 2000

I-War

Tempest 2000

Club Drive

Defender 2000

Checkered Flag

Tempest 2000

Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy

Defender 2000

Zoop

Atari Karts

Can we please not start with AVP? I don't have that one yet. Can we start with a cheaper title?

I can put it farther down on the list for you. I don't have it either.. although with how things are looking right now, I might not have half of my Jag games by the time this season is up, so I probably won't be acquiring it anytime soon.

I'd like to vote in this poll, but it won't let me vote unless I cast a vote in every category. And since I don't have a bunch of these games, I don't think it makes any sense for me to vote (since I won't be playing those rounds, and also since I have never played those games before, thus I have no basis for an opinion).

I'd like to vote in this poll, but it won't let me vote unless I cast a vote in every category. And since I don't have a bunch of these games, I don't think it makes any sense for me to vote (since I won't be playing those rounds, and also since I have never played those games before, thus I have no basis for an opinion).

Go ahead and vote anyway. Pick what you want on the ones that you are familiar with, and pick whatever on the other ones. It looks like some things are tied, so we are going to need that wild card to mix things up. ;)

We should use Miracle Man to separate the men from the boys. :-o

That would be fun. Even if someone is not that great at Atari Karts they could probably still use the cheat to beat all the miracle races. That is what I did to get Miracle Man because the last two cups of Jaguar Aces are ridiculously hard.

All right, I've been busy packing and mailing stuff out for my sales threads, but as of tomorrow that should all be said-and-done. I will have this closed and the next poll open either tomorrow or the next day. :thumbsup:

PS, anyone have any PC Engine HuCards for sale? ;) :D :P

All right, the poll is closed. Here are the results:

Tempest 2000: Mode Selection (2000 mode was played last season)

Tempest Plus (6 votes [60.00%])

Tempest Classic (4 votes [40.00%])

Checkered Flag: Course Selection (Island Hop and The Hole were the last two tracks we played)

Green Valley (2 votes [20.00%])

River Mouth (1 votes [10.00%])

Desert Pass (3 votes [30.00%])

Deep Wood (4 votes [40.00%])

The Gorge (0 votes [0.00%])

Concrete Canyon (0 votes [0.00%])

Sunset Strip (0 votes [0.00%])

Arctic Run (0 votes [0.00%])

Flip Out!: Difficult Selection (Insane and Psychotic are probably inane--leaving out of the poll)

Normal (9 votes [90.00%])

Hard (1 votes [10.00%])

Club Drive: How many laps on Race Mode?

1 (1 votes [10.00%])

2 (0 votes [0.00%])

3 (6 votes [60.00%])

4 (3 votes [30.00%])

5 (0 votes [0.00%])

6 (0 votes [0.00%])

Atari Karts: Cup selection (Tempest Cup was played last season; Miracle left out due to potentially being locked for some)

Borregas Cup (6 votes [60.00%])

Carleton Cup (4 votes [40.00%])

Atari Karts: What karts to pick? (leaving the locked bikes out for the whiners)

Players can pick any standard kart (4 votes [40.00%])

Everyone should use the same kart (6 votes [60.00%])

Defender 2000: Mode selection (2000 mode was played last season)

Defender Plus (5 votes [50.00%])

Defender Classic (5 votes [50.00%])

Alien Vs. Predator: Character selection (Alien was played last time)

Predator (5 votes [50.00%])

Marine (5 votes [50.00%])

I-War: Difficulty selection

Easy (4 votes [40.00%])

Normal (5 votes [50.00%])

Hard (1 votes [10.00%])