IGNORED

Dawnguard

svenski

My lil world rules.

My little world is better than yours. I refuse to play a game until it is at least 30 years old and running on an emulator. Before I play, I put on a blindfold and tie one hand behind my back to make it more fun. Then to celebrate when I get a high score, I set off a string of firecrackers in my pants. My little world is more unique and special than your lil world could ever be. You might as well stop playing games because your lil world sucks in comparison.

My lil world rules.

My little world is better than yours. I refuse to play a game until it is at least 30 years old and running on an emulator. Before I play, I put on a blindfold and tie one hand behind my back to make it more fun. Then to celebrate when I get a high score, I set off a string of firecrackers in my pants. My little world is more unique and special than your lil world could ever be. You might as well stop playing games because your lil world sucks in comparison.

You mad? :P

I thought MY backlog of games was crazy. :P

There's no way in hell that I could wait 2-3 years to play Skyrim. Having loved all the Elder Scroll games, you can bet your last dollar I was first in line when this came out. It's like if you told me 'yeah, you can have the perfect wife, but you can't have sex with her for the first 3 years'. :-D

I spent around 3 hours last night looking for a place that didn't exist. I even watched some YouTube videos and followed their exact paths to the place I needed to be. I finally had the bright idea to quit the game, go back to the Xbox 360 Dashboard and reload Skyrim. Now the Dawnguard add-on is working, but I don't have time to play it. I have to go to bed.

I thought MY backlog of games was crazy. :P

There's no way in hell that I could wait 2-3 years to play Skyrim. Having loved all the Elder Scroll games, you can bet your last dollar I was first in line when this came out. It's like if you told me 'yeah, you can have the perfect wife, but you can't have sex with her for the first 3 years'. :-D

:-D I hear you... that's pretty funny. How can I dive into part V when I haven't even completed part III, and have barely started IV? I guess where I beg to differ from the average gamer, is that when I see, "such and such game release date yada yada... I'm thinking, that's not the real release date, there's still multiple bits of dlc, bugs to be fixed, and patches to be included... before the real, and 100% true official release comes out".

I worry that with a lot of these console games, that the patches won't be available 10-20 years from now (no idea if activists are truely going to make them available online for the sake of gamers, independent of what the Pubs/Devs want, if said Pubs/Devs go out of business and are no longer able to make patches available, for example..), so for my 'biggest' RPG type games, I would much rather prefer having the latest patches on the physical disc.

But 99% of it, is simply wanting the complete experience available to me from the first moment my newly created character steps foot into his new world. Otherwise, imho... you're just playing a beta. :P

that's my lil opinion though

In case anyone wants to know, when you make your important choice, there's a good chance that you will lose your thralls. After I lost mine, I reloaded my save and killed them down by the water. Their bodies were still there when I got back. I brought them back to life and they can continue to be my body guards and pack mules.

• 3 weeks later...

I only had one problem with Dawnguard; and that was how both sides of the questline seemed pretty much exactly the same, except in one of them you had bad-ass life force draining powers. I mean, i know the questlines are meant to be inter-linked etc but for the most part, the only difference was the quest giver.

Regardless, it's a brilliant game with a brilliant expansion, just waiting for the next one now!