IGNORED

Interest check - Pac-man Arcade for the 5200

tep392

Hello everyone. Having just watched some videos on youtube regarding this game I knew I had to join this forum and take advantage of this opportunity. I haven't owned a 5200 since 1984 but my midlife crisis insists that I reconnect with some of the joys of my youth. So please add me to the list of prospective buyers. Thank you.

Also if anyone could please assist with my inability to add a profile picture that would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll send you two a PM. I'm making 20 carts, so there should be plenty. The shells are stripped, EPROM's burned and labels printed. Boards should arrive in a couple days and I can get them put together. I plan to ship on the 6th. :)

Details? The game is awesome! I even had an offer to trade it for Tengen's Tetris for the NES. I said "no" and mind you, I'm a big fan of Atari Games/Tengen Tetris.

Well yeah, I have the game on 5200 and A8 and I agree. I meant, "details" about the gathering/party!

Here's the current list of people who want a cart. I've PM'd everyone with the details. Please let me know if you are no longer interested so I can make the cart available to someone else. I am building a total of 20 carts and plan on sending any that are unsold to Al to sell at the Classic Game Fest next month.

travistouchdown PAID SHIPPED
7800 PAID SHIPPED
LaserCat PAID SHIPPED
Ransom PAID SHIPPED
Finfactor PAID SHIPPED
SoundGammon PAID SHIPPED
atariron82 PAID SHIPPED
kirby76 PAID SHIPPED
KAZ PAID SHIPPED

PhoenixMoonPatrol PAID SHIPPED

I'm not going to get the carts out today as I had promised. I do have most of the boards built up and only have to build the carts, apply labels and pack/ship. Should be just a few more days. You can see one of the boards sticking out of the 5200. :)

post-24519-0-50628800-1436202477_thumb.jpg

• Like 1