IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My friend and I went to Sanford's bar & grill ,  which I hadn't been to in years, for beer and nachos... and afterwards I remembered they used to have some pinballs etc. downstairs...**Down we go and**  Terrible lighting for an arcade,...just wrong...Here's some pics,  Including a Centipede cabinet that is now a 3 in 1 that plays only Millipede, Crystal Castles, and Arkanoid w/  trackball.  Whaaat?  It doesn't even play Centipede LOL!..Also played a busted ass Starship Troopers pinball which had a ball stuck somewhere,  started you with 3 balls at once, which overloaded the plunger, though the Ball Save usually worked to get you one ball ...and while playing the left flipper quit working entirely!  But the Nachos were fantastic!  So there's that...

20230902_194008.thumb.jpg.42816f5801315724be0637a91e089dee.jpg

20230902_202847.thumb.jpg.9373687973cbde4a16574eb087520a96.jpg

20230902_203211.thumb.jpg.a92afeaac848e1489ab6602aaa1c800b.jpg

So Anyway  ...

Last 3 played

Millipede

Arkanoid

Starship Troopers pinball

• Like 3

Looking at that pic above makes me wanna visit an arcade again soon! 💛 Coool Goldleader lol..

Anyways last 3 for me...

Unknown Pacman Gambling Game (MAME) ....................weird addictive Pac clone with a maze similar to Slot Racers 2600 lol

Hang-On II (Taiwan version) (Sega SG-1000) ......................... this is one sucky game!! omg it sucks so bad.I love the Hang-On series but this is terrible.

Ninja Princess (Sega SG-1000)...................................... this game is fun.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Night Stalker - Atari 2600*

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - Game Boy**

Adventure II - Atari Flashback 2 (Or Harmony Cart)***

*Evidently in Australia,  this is the Tele-Games name of (PAL) Dark Cavern (Yet I couldn't find any on eBay).  It's Dark Cavern but the bullet counter and remaining guys counter are in an ever so slightly different place.

**Anyone tried playing an original Game Boy lately?  Damn it sucks!  Maybe at high noon, outside, with the sun behind you just so,  you could actually see the screen.  But I wouldn't count on it.

***What's with all these Asterixes?  Mercy Sakes Alive!     (Looks like we got us a convoy... haha)

• Like 1

Been playing alot lately!! lol At least once a day...

Amidar (2600)

Cyberbots (Arcade) ...............................  Fighting game but with robots,meh lol..

Ghost Muncher (Arcade) ................................  Another Pac clone. The ghosts in this are real aholes lol they are much more tougher than the regular game.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Klax (Game Gear)

Ms.Pac-Man (Atari 7800)

Muncher (Bally Astrocade)

Muncher a decent Pac clone lol. If it had cut scenes it would be perfect.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.1603000efb650c3be9a75f1a37afb68f.jpg

Also played tonight...

Crystal Mines (NES)

Checkered Flag (Atari Jaguar)

Black Onyx (Sega SG-1000)

Arkanoid (DOS)

• Like 2