IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

Omega Race - connected the spinner for the first time in a while and Omega Race is always first in line

Pac & Pal - the only pacman that I bother with

Toypop - a fun "grid"/"maze" game, though I always die once I hit the level with the "bubbles"

Edited by bkrownd
  • Like 1

New list:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)

Fable III (Xbox 360)

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (Xbox 360)

Tried Aliens vs. Predator, Knight's Contract, and Tron: Evolution as well, all for the Xbox 360.

Looks like the Xbox 360 is my console of choice right now.

Anything allowed? fine!

Phew ah, only three gernot, only three you are able to count to thre aren't you? let's see a thumb a .... great god.

let's get serious,

Settlers - Amiga / PC DOS (DOS-box, the one and only "Wuselspiel", once i owned them all, but the very first is still the very best)

Lords of the Realm - Amiga / PC DOS (DOS-Box, i'm up to wite a blog, some personal reviews to my most played games. played last week a complete game)

SimCopter - Win95 ("Streets of SimCity" same reason, same engine, solution found to run foremost "Streets" flawless on a win7 64bit machine,

ask if interested the solution is on my YT channel, one tool solves all issues.

Will create a sort of patch, to counter the hacked version of SimCopter which is spread in the web,

no bad hack, you only can't finish the missions due to it

that's a few weeks ago, but since then i haven't made many long gaming sessions, because this i count as played, above 2hrs,

Lords needs easy 24h to be finished, Simcopter you neither only play for five minutes)

that was what i really played, most other i played in the last four weeks was test playings (less as 15 min)

Edited by Gernot

This week I realized I haven't actually played my Atari stuff much recently, so I've been fiddling around a bit with my 2600 and 400. I played a bunch of stuff, but I spent the most time on 2600 Crystal Castles, 2600 Space Invaders, and 400/800 Pac-Man. Dunno why but I've been playing that version a lot recently. I really like it over most other ports for some reason.

Well, indeed, this thread is a funny idea. It's just impossible to read all of these posts.

What we need would be something like that:

A table/database on some server or a form, where a logged in guest can choose system/game-title or enter a new one. Maybe estimated playing time (minutes).

A script could do some statistics like:

• top ten of played systems,
  • top ten of played games on those systems,
  • mostly played games overall
  • you name it

A current bar-graph or a chart would make up a nice display on the right side of the AtariAge homepage? We would always see, what's hot. And maybe try it, if we don't know it.

@webmaster & admin: What do you think :) ?