IGNORED

Channel 2 wins Sniderman Mystery Cart Giveaway Contest!

Snider-man

Howdy gang!

Yup, I've got another rare 2600 cart in my Stack-o-Stuff that needs a new home, so here goes yet another one of my Mystery Cart contests! The cart's identity is a mystery, so the first person to post the name of the Mystery Cart here in this thread, wins it! However, this time, I'm starting you all out with a clue as to its identity. Here's the clue:

SniderMystery_1.jpg

And a few typical rules clarifications:

1. I will mail this cart free of charge anywhere in the world to the first person who can tell me what it is. First person to post the name of the cart in this thread will win it!

2. To keep folks from flooding the thread, you are only allowed to post one guess at a time. If no one guesses correctly, I will post to this thread that there are no correct answers. Folks who have guessed before and then allowed to guess again.

3. I may occassionally drop another hint as to the identity of the Mystery Cart in my posts. Look over past Mystery Cart Giveaways. You’ll see I loooooove to hide hints and clues in these messages. However, I started you out with a visual clue, so no hints for a while.

That's it! As you're aware, I don't give away commons, so this cart is one that's higher up on The Collector's Food Chain. ;) I won't post the rarity rating just yet, but may do so if this drags on. Good luck! And go!