IGNORED

Images generated by RastaConverter

Philsan

9 minutes ago, MrFish said:

Nice effort. I think it came out really good.

Now do Lady1 - Part 2, that just has the lower half. :D

My current attempt appears to being going better, already the eye and forehead are coming along better. Big tits will be after that...:o

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lately Atariage has become riddled with panties and adorned with some interesting pictures...

they are all very nice, but the not necessarily sfw, wife, or grandchildren...

Spoiler

Here at AtariAge, grab your' joysticks boys! takes on a whole new meaning!

?

Edited by _The Doctor__

Green Acres finished up a month or so ago. Nothing happened over the last month, so I decided to call it done. Previously, it would run for weeks, with no changes, then suddenly have changes constantly, for weeks on end. Interesting process to watch. I'd say it ran continuously for 6 to 8 months nonstop, total. The next long-term conversion I do, I'll set the solutions to something like 40K or 50K (this one was 25K). The road didn't solve up as nicely as I thought it might; but it definitely improved a lot from what it was 6 months ago (when I continued conversion, which had been postponed for a while). Overall, it comes very close to the destination image.

[Note: Image palette is PAL.]

950288912_greenacresc.thumb.png.c79a365771ec053f19e1849538e1cdf1.png

Green Acres - Final.xex

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

Lately Atariage has become riddled with panties and adorned with some interesting pictures...

they are all very nice, but the not necessarily sfw, wife, or grandchildren...

Reveal hidden contents

Here at AtariAge, grab your' joysticks boys! takes on a whole new meaning!

?

Must be the long cold winter coupled with a year of isolation :) 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

My current attempt appears to being going better, already the eye and forehead are coming along better. Big tits will be after that...:o

I have been watching your efforts and talent closely. I can now entrust you my private collection.

Here's your next assignment. You have been promoted.

00D60D59-1F4D-463F-9255-04409468F47E.thumb.jpeg.aef0a185dab5f220e42286180f567577.jpeg

And for those who are concerned about grandchildren and feeding the world, here's one I am sure you will deeply appreciate:

29A18926-53DF-4190-A99A-E83607BBDD4E.thumb.jpeg.39ee01971440b13ab35afa9e8a5dddb0.jpeg

24 minutes ago, MrFish said:

Green Acres finished up a month or so ago. Nothing happened over the last month, so I decided to call it done. Previously, it would run for weeks, with no changes, then suddenly have changes constantly, for weeks on end. Interesting process to watch. I'd say it ran continuously for 6 to 8 months nonstop, total. The next long-term conversion I do, I'll set the solutions to something like 40K or 50K (this one was 25K). The road didn't solve up as nicely as I thought it might; but it definitely improved a lot from what it was 6 months ago (when I continued conversion, which had been postponed for a while). Overall, it comes very close to the destination image.

Green Acres - Final.xex 22.04 kB · 1 download

The tonal and spatial rendition and distribution of detail is EXCELLENT.

Well done!!

Edited by Faicuai

4 minutes ago, Faicuai said:

The tonal and spatial rendition and distribution of detail is EXCELLENT.

Well done!!

Partial credit goes to @Gunstar, who found the image somewhere and did the initial conversion attempts that showed it to be a great candidate for conversion (his conversion and other individual's initial attempts found earlier in this thread).

30 minutes ago, MrFish said:

Partial credit goes to @Gunstar, who found the image somewhere and did the initial conversion attempts that showed it to be a great candidate for conversion (his conversion and other individual's initial attempts found earlier in this thread).

Excellent !!

I knew his promotion recognition was well deserved! ;-)

30 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

@Faicuai

That second picture made it less safe! Is that the old dude with the mits grand daughter or something?

did you click the reveal? Are you using the thrustmaster pro or slick stick?

Doc:

I am using my girlfriends favorite. She says it is a bit stiff, but very responsive and reliable. She also says it is perfect, especially for those moments of frantic action. Can't complain here. 

??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrFish said:

Thanks for the credit, but you definitely spent far more time on it than I was willing too, and your last version is the best.

2 hours ago, Faicuai said:

I have been watching your efforts and talent closely. I can now entrust you my private collection.

Here's your next assignment. You have been promoted.

00D60D59-1F4D-463F-9255-04409468F47E.thumb.jpeg.aef0a185dab5f220e42286180f567577.jpeg

And for those who are concerned about grandchildren and feeding the world, here's one I am sure you will deeply appreciate:

29A18926-53DF-4190-A99A-E83607BBDD4E.thumb.jpeg.39ee01971440b13ab35afa9e8a5dddb0.jpeg

I'll certainly convert the first, but I wouldn't touch the second picture or woman with a ten-foot pole. I can't stand woman who denigrate themselves with so many tattoos and God-awful stretched ear-piercings and lip piercings and the like. Do they think it makes them look good?  It just screams of "lunatic woman" to me. I've had to deal with or encounters with such denigrated woman too many times in my life and every last one of them I loathed. One arm tattoo like on the 'Lady' I can deal with...

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

I'll certainly convert the first,

Plastic fantasic? Do they think it makes them look good?

but I wouldn't touch the second picture or woman with a ten-foot pole. I can't stand woman who denigrate themselves with so many tattoos and God-awful stretched ear-piercings and lip piercings and the like. Do they think it makes them look good?  It just screams of "lunatic woman" to me. I've had to deal with or encounters with such denigrated woman too many times in my life and every last one of them I loathed. One arm tattoo like on the 'Lady' I can deal with...

Emphasize is mine. But just wow.... wow! That's your reaction to a picture of a woman you do not even know? So sad... so sad....

Edited by ivop
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MrFish said:

Green Acres - Final.xex 22.04 kB · 6 downloads

Forgot to give the color count. It's 38 colors.

I did start work on a higher color version, but I wasn't interested in processing two like this at one time. So, I might get back to the second version sometime and then see how the finished product compares.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _The Doctor__ said:

I think it was the chairman shirt that set off the flags on the play.

Not for me, I don't even know if that shirt is in support or against the guy, it's quite vague and if it was against, I'd have expected the red circle with a line through it, but there isn't, but the caption seems to be pointing him out as a "landlord." It was purely a pre-judgement on the woman's appearance, which people these days seem to strive at making statements about themselves by what they wear and do to their bodies, and the statement she makes to me is exactly what I said about her. If that is a pro-chairman shirt and is some translated quote of his, then it just proves my judgement of her right IMHO. Because he was one of the biggest landlords ever even if he and his followers thought otherwise. If it's against him, I agree with the shirt. It's confusing to me though, because of the use of the word landlord. Surely there is a better word to get the message across, whatever it is suppose to be.

But I'm not going to respond to @ivop's remarks except with a emoticon-:roll:

Edited by Gunstar

The shirt is obviously anti-communism. But that's not the point.

54 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

But I'm not going to respond to @ivop's remarks except with a emoticon-:roll:

Sure, if you think it's OK to make condescending remarks about a woman solely based on her looks because you apparently loath all women that look similar, roll your eyes all you want.

Let's drop this, and enjoy Sheddy's remarkable new conversion!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, _The Doctor__ said:

I think it was the chairman shirt that set off the flags on the play.

Looks like this shirt is a fake because she is a: happy smiling woman with tattooes and dreadlocks, driving electro scooter on the street :D

https://elements.envato.com/portrait-of-young-styilish-woman-with-electro-scoo-ZP2BK3E

https://elements.envato.com/photos/similar-to-MGQKK2H

Edited by zbyti
add gallery
  • Like 1