IGNORED

A Complete Odyssey 2 Game Collection

mtshark7

I believe the Parker Bros games from Brazil work in the US, but not those from Europe. I'd test this if my O2 stuff wasn't in deep storage.

Yes get the Brazilian Parker games, they work on a NTSC US Odyssey2.

All Parker games except Q*Bert (not sure if it was released in Brazil) that where released in Brasil and should work on the Odyssey 2.

Edited by Seob

All Parker games except Q*Bert (not sure if it was released in Brazil) that where released in Brasil and should work on the Odyssey 2.

I have the Brazilian Q-Bert. It works on North American consoles, as do all of the other Brazilian versions of the Parker Bros games.

Regarding which came first, the model with detachable controllers is the earlier and less common version.

I was wondering if anyone on here owned every single Magnavox Odyssey 2 game?

I would own all of the U.S. releases if not for the burglary of the carts from my original collection. Luckliy, I stored the boxes separately.

If so do you happen to have a list of all the games?

The Odyssey 2 homepage is the resource you're looking for. It is a searchable database of all Odyssey 2 games.

• Like 1

From what I can tell doing research, not sure how accurate it is or not, the following is the list of games I still need to get:

Some of those prices in your list look high. I definitely don't think you need to pay $16 for Attack of the Timelord.

I like Atari2600.com, but I think you can do better on that one.

I think I have a dupe copy that came in a big lot. Will check, if you're interested.

Thanks but I now own that game...this is actually an old post I started last year...and started it back up again this year; see post #23 of my MS Excel spreadsheet of current games I own.

I think the only games, retail US wise are the following:

Amock (Not sure if it's a homebrew or not)

Atlantis

Keyboard Creations

Nimble Numbers Ned

Pachinko

Power Lords

S.I.D. The Spellbinder

Super Cobra

Double check with my spreadsheet to make sure.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I just completed my U.S. set CIB including the Imagic carts and Power Lords. I also have 2 CIB consoles(one has detachable joysticks) and The Voice along with a lot of extra goodies. This was a fun set to collect for with the great box art and very retro games. The Parker Brothers games are on my radar if I can find them complete and cheap.

I just completed my U.S. set CIB including the Imagic carts and Power Lords. I also have 2 CIB consoles(one has detachable joysticks) and The Voice along with a lot of extra goodies. This was a fun set to collect for with the great box art and very retro games. The Parker Brothers games are on my radar if I can find them complete and cheap.

I'm sending you a pm about someone who might be able to help you get the Brazilian versions.

I do enjoy the O2 collection as well. I completed mine some time ago, but haven't around to finishing up all the CIB. It's mixed at the moment, but I've gotten all the tough boxes out of the way. I would recommend the Parker Brothers titles if you can get them. They are probably my favorites, so much so that I ordered the Spider Man homebrew to go along with them. Something about them looks very cool to me.

I do enjoy the O2 collection as well. I completed mine some time ago, but haven't around to finishing up all the CIB. It's mixed at the moment, but I've gotten all the tough boxes out of the way. I would recommend the Parker Brothers titles if you can get them. They are probably my favorites, so much so that I ordered the Spider Man homebrew to go along with them. Something about them looks very cool to me.

It is great to know there are other members of the complete O2 club! I see a lot online about completing Sega, Nintendo, Intellivision etc, but very little on the old O2. Good to hear there more fans out there.

Thanks for recommendation on the PB games... I'll get them eventually and the multicart as well.