IGNORED

Intellivision: The 125 Club

Rev

Hmm... I think I'd like to be included in that list. (Yep, I'm very new here - just found out about this forum, been active on the intvprog list for a while)

I happen to have just documented my collection tonight: http://www.rickandviv.net/index.php/my-intellivision-collection/

Nice collection. Rev is in charge of the member list for the 125 Club, it just started, but it looks like your a member already with that collection.

Hmm... I think I'd like to be included in that list. (Yep, I'm very new here - just found out about this forum, been active on the intvprog list for a while)

I happen to have just documented my collection tonight: http://www.rickandviv.net/index.php/my-intellivision-collection/

Hi Rick, welcome to AA, and more importantly to the best place on the interwebs to talk about the INTV. :) I've seen your name on the intvprog list as well as on DZ's development thread. Great pics of your collection! You're in the 125 club! (we just made it up recently.) :)

To answer your question about the Space Battle and Space Armada coming in two colors on two networks, the 2 Space Battles are both fairly common, but the red Space Armada is hard to find and the Blue Action network one is very hard to find. ***cough***If you want to part with it let me know*** cough*** :)

Thanks for the kind words, all! cmart604, thanks especially for the info about the relative rarity of my Space Armada boxes. I kinda guessed that the misprinted one would be decently rare. It's nice to know. I doubt I'll be letting them go anytime soon... :)

You're welcome, although its actually not a misprint seemingly. It appears that they couldn't make up their minds early on as to which network these two games were going to land. Neat little variation quirk. Oh, and also, one of the rights of passage to entering the 125 club is making a trade with me. Just sayin. ;)

I happen to have just documented my collection tonight: http://www.rickandvi...ion-collection/

Fantastic collection, Rick! Not just the variety/completeness, but the condition of you games look great. Welcome to AA. Feel free to post lots of pics for us to drool over :-)

I am thinking of having 2 official classifications of members only, too many is just confusing, sorry.

Gold member: 124 (only missing Spiker) Explanation: It may take years for some people to acquire this game if EVER, plus there may simply not be enough copies to go around!

Platinum member: 125 (boxed or loose)

I may also make an Intellivision Collection section if anyone wants to submit pics of there collection.

I am thinking of having 2 official classifications of members only, too many is just confusing, sorry.

Gold member: 124 (only missing Spiker) Explanation: It may take years for some people to acquire this game if EVER, plus there may simply not be enough copies to go around!

I may also make an Intellivision Collection section if anyone wants to submit pics of there collection.

Well I may have a shot at gold membership. The spiker is just to elusive. Just on visual inspection im about 7 shy of gold membership. I need to take some time off work to take inventory of what I have I got lots loose cartridges that came that i need to take inventory off. But visual inventory I didnt see any Spiker :(

It ´s the 125 club, and should be. Don ´t become soft in your old days...

:D

I like it. Very cool and I'll be at 124 soon I hope (Just need LF2 for that).

I'm working on a 125 Club pin design if you're still looking for one. If not, let me know and I'll stop. :)

Great job Rev.

EDIT: (btw, it's your site, you can do what you want with it!) 124 or 125. I can see why people who already have 125 don't like the idea of 124...but again, it's your playground) :)

Edited by Dryfter

I like it. Very cool and I'll be at 124 soon I hope (Just need LF2 for that).

I'm working on a 125 Club pin design if you're still looking for one. If not, let me know and I'll stop. :)

Great job Rev.

EDIT: (btw, it's your site, you can do what you want with it!) 124 or 125. I can see why people who already have 125 don't like the idea of 124...but again, it's your playground) :)

Yes! you can help with the button design, we need 2 designs now...125 platinum member and 124 gold member (no austin power jokes...lol)

Maybe we can vote on multiple entries or at least it will help give ideas. I do like the patch look.

OK so here's my first go at it. I tried to make it somewhat retro and in the "patch" style.

The platinum color is too grey imo. I think that can change though.

Making the lettering bend around like that is a pain in the a$$ heh

Gold membership would be "Club 124" and "Gold Member" at the bottom. The outer gold circle would be grey, the inner platinum circle would be gold as would the running man.

Thoughts?

Dry

post-7440-0-67488400-1344451104_thumb.jpg

OK so here's my first go at it. I tried to make it somewhat retro and in the "patch" style.

The platinum color is too grey imo. I think that can change though.

Making the lettering bend around like that is a pain in the a$$ heh

Gold membership would be "Club 124" and "Gold Member" at the bottom. The outer gold circle would be grey, the inner platinum circle would be gold as would the running man.

Thoughts?

Dry

It is in the right direction. I wonder if there is a way to make it look like an actual patch? You know? Like actual stitching? That would take some nice photo shop skills! Or is there some kind of photoshop filtering system out there?

Yes! you can help with the button design, we need 2 designs now...125 platinum member and 124 gold member (no austin power jokes...lol)

Maybe we can vote on multiple entries or at least it will help give ideas. I do like the patch look.

I know I am but a mear minnow in the collectors ocean but I would have thought Platnum would be 125 CIB, Gold 125 any condition and silver 124. After all those of us missing Spiker are still runners up. :)

• Like 2

I know I am but a mear minnow in the collectors ocean but I would have thought Platnum would be 125 CIB, Gold 125 any condition and silver 124. After all those of us missing Spiker are still runners up. :)

I actually like this breakdown. I think you need to distinguish between 125 CIB and 125 loose & CIB, and also recognize that Spiker isn't going to be an option for some folks, so either silver or honorable mention?

I guess the next level after the all-original release version that I outlined would be the original 125 CIB + all homebrew CIB + Sears CIB + Digiplay CIB + Imagic International CIB + INTV Corp CIB + French Canadian CIB + ......hmmm, nevermind, this is too bloody complicated. :-D