IGNORED

Need to pass the torch.

Austin

Hey everyone, as the title suggests, I am looking to pass the Jag HSC duties to someone else. I realize this is fairly abrupt, but between the new web sites I am on and submitting content to, among other hobbies and the full time job, I am starting to get burned out. If anyone wants to take over, please send me a message. I can provide you with the HTML source for posting rounds (to keep things consistent), as well as the title images I have made for the rest of the season.

Sorry to see you leave Austin, I know life can leave us with little time for gaming and stuff. When you miss the forum drop by!

I won't be leaving AtariAge or anything, so I will most certainly still be around. :)

Thanks for running the last few seasons! Excellent job with managing everyone's input and evolving the HSC structure/rules. Hopefully you'll still find time to participate occasionally... just to bury everyone in Raiden. :D

Thanks! I do plan on still playing for the Zoop and possibly I-War rounds. And if Raiden pops up again in the future, maybe I will stop in. ;)

I'm sad to see you leave. I thought you did a great job as Jag HSC Mod. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into running this thing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you! It means a lot to me. :)