IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 5 - Game 13 Poll

JacobZu7zu7

9 members have voted

1. 1. Only vote for games you'd most like to play!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

After my vote I saw Propane13 voted in Skateboardin' .

I'd like to change vote just to include Skateboardin' and keep Propane, who showed to be a great player, interested in the HSC.

I invited by PM Singletooth and Propane13 to join Scrapyardog because their avatar comes from the game but I'd love if they join the tourney and enjoy the games with us.

Maybe Jacob could make a special challenge with skateboarding just to help bringing the great programmer (Get Lost) and a great gamer too as we saw in Scrapyardog.

And, personally, I have another reason to bring programmers to the HSC.

This reason isn't that noble but I always wanted to beat gamers programmers :-D Especially in their own games... :grin:

Unfortunately Pacmanplus hadn't time to join us when we were playing Pacman Collection. Nevertheless I tried and invited him too...

But, ultimately, I just don't want to slow programers' code. If that's the case, please, keep coding for us... erh ... fun.

Xenophobe is one of my favorite Arcade games.

In 2600 version, I rolled the score (1,000,000+ points) when I played on 2600 High Score Club - Season 8, Round 20.

I trained 7800 Xenophobe and I scored more than 200,000 points on Standard, Advanced and Expert Modes.