IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 5 - Game 13 !Commando!

JacobZu7zu7

I took this picture in case anyone questions my dedication. :)

This ugly room, my friends, is the hotel room I am staying in tonight, as I am on the road for work. There are two TVs there because the white one is the one I brought from home, just in case the one in the room was weird in some way. I hooked up to mine anyway, as I prefer it.

Currently, it is 7:00PM. I generally go to sleep at 11:30, but might be able to push it until 12:00 as I am on the road and don't have to worry about getting up early with the kids. My only plan for the rest of tonight is to play this game (well, and talk to my wife for an hour or so I guess, while secretly playing this with the volumn off). Hopefully I can top my score with that kind of unbroken game time.

post-5952-0-73138800-1346794991_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

more tough then i even expected!

if you click on the photo, it looks like i'm getting some unwanted commando action. :P

:lol:

I passed this gate giving my back too...

But I took the knife first and positioned in the upper left cavern entrance, shooting to the right. Every soldier that wanted that ACTION died.

• Like 1

Jacob is a very fast and a great moderator :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now that I finally got the first place he may be wanting to finish the season :P

Just guessing...

Seriously, next game is moderator's choice, it may start soon.

I decided since I'm late for first time this season, I'm going to have a vote for game 14...

3 familiar games, and 1 new choice... game poll 15, (in a week)... will have more new choices to choose from

Game 14 will start in 3 full days...

I have some rankings to catch up on now...

JACOBZU7ZU7,

You forgot the following scores posted in 7800 Commando - Advanced Mode (Season 5 - Game 13):

twoquickcapri - 55,100 (hit 1-point bonus by reaching 50,000 points)

Jifremok - 39,200 (no bonus!)

Also, you forgot to update Atarifever and your own score: 88,500 and 52,900 points, respectively.

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 1