IGNORED

Televisions / Monitors needed for show!

I plan on bringing quite a few systems for people to play new homebrew games as well as demos for upcoming games. I have somewhat limited space (I am driving up, in a Mazda 5, with a cargo carrier on the roof for more space!), so I can probably only bring 10 or so Commodore 1702 monitors. I'm looking for some larger televisions as well. If anyone in the Portland area can loan me a television or two, or more Commodore 1702 displays, that would kick ass.

If you can help out, please let me know!

Thanks,

..Al

That would be fantastic, thanks! I have a nice Sony 20" television I use for testing that I'm hoping to bring, but really depends on how much I can shoehorn into the car. Most of that space will be occupied with Commodore 1702s. I have nearly 20 of those suckers, but can obviously only bring so many with me. :)

..Al

That would be fantastic, thanks! I have a nice Sony 20" television I use for testing that I'm hoping to bring, but really depends on how much I can shoehorn into the car. Most of that space will be occupied with Commodore 1702s. I have nearly 20 of those suckers, but can obviously only bring so many with me. :)

..Al

This one will be perfect; it has the flat glass screen, RF, component, composite, S-video. One of the last CRTs made. Not sure how attractive my second 1702 is; I will let you know.