IGNORED

The INTV Brotherhood button progress

Rev

I just did the same thing (used stc2009's list to make a excel spreadsheet checklist).

I made columns for all the parts-box,cart,overlays,manual,etc and I have greyed out overlays column boxes for games with no overlays and added some notes etc for additional stuff.

Here it is if anyone wants to use it, anything to change/add to it I would love to hear, I'm sure I could have missed something or it could be added to. Its not getting into the variations, but I plan to add that to mine when I get more time.

Intellivision Checklist 1-21-13.zip

• Like 1

I just did the same thing (used stc2009's list to make a excel spreadsheet checklist).

I made columns for all the parts-box,cart,overlays,manual,etc and I have greyed out overlays column boxes for games with no overlays and added some notes etc for additional stuff.

Here it is if anyone wants to use it, anything to change/add to it I would love to hear, I'm sure I could have missed something or it could be added to. Its not getting into the variations, but I plan to add that to mine when I get more time.

Awesome! I have two more small lots of games coming in, whenever they show up I can start my list.

Finally got a chance to play with the spreadsheet. Looks good, I like all the columns for checking off. One question: there seem to be 125 numbered titles, but then a few thrown in without numbering? It appears almost as if there are 129 titles listed. Anyhow, it is a great start!

Finally got a chance to play with the spreadsheet. Looks good, I like all the columns for checking off. One question: there seem to be 125 numbered titles, but then a few thrown in without numbering? It appears almost as if there are 129 titles listed. Anyhow, it is a great start!

The unnumbered titles are variations that were released at the time and so are duplicates of already counted titles.

Space Battle and Space Amarda were released in both the Action and Space Networks (red and blue boxes) and Checkers was released as Draughts in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Pac-Man was released by Atarisoft and then later by INTV Corp. I had them in my original list (which formed the basis of Stupus' checklist) as these were variations I was going to definitely collect (checkers is put as a variation rather than Draughts for that reason - I'm in Australia).

There are of course many many many more variations than this but CMart or Rev or one of the many more experienced collectors than me would have to compile those additions to the list.

Edited by stc2009

The unnumbered titles are variations that were released at the time and so are duplicates of already counted titles.

Space Battle and Space Amarda were released in both the Action and Space Networks (red and blue boxes) and Checkers was released as Draughts in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Pac-Man was released by Atarisoft and then later by INTV Corp. I had them in my original list (which formed the basis of Stupus' checklist) as these were variations I was going to definitely collect (checkers is put as a variation rather than Draughts for that reason - I'm in Australia).

There are of course many many many more variations than this but CMart or Rev or one of the many more experienced collectors than me would have to compile those additions to the list.

Cool, thanks for the explanation. They looked like they were deliberately marked for a reason, and it's some great knowledge for me to learn. Thanks again!

Pics, or GTFO. :P

I guess the Thin Ice CIB counts as my first "find". It's a good thing I specifically asked them to protectively pack Thin Ice, because all the other ones were just carelessly thrown into the giant USPS box in the photo - just banging around in there with the intellivoice etc. At least they also wrapped the sealed sears variant I want to trade, but at the same time ignored the sealed copy of Space Spartans?!?! The space spartans one doesn't really matter, it still looks nearly mint and I will open it anyhow to use. It just irks me how ignorant so many of these sellers are. But I'll try to stay positive, the Thin Ice CIB looks pretty darn good; except for the obligitory greasy fingerprint spot, that so many of the "plain white label" carts have.

post-34831-0-85304900-1359493535_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much, Rev!!!

All buttons are great!

And the pencils give me a tough decision: use them or keep them...

Thanks God you sent me two. ;)

Oh, and there are the pencils for D2K!

This brotherhood rocks!!!

Hmm... now I'm shame of my current Yars Revenge Avatar... I really need to change it.

Hey what the heck? I wasn't listed on the 125 club OR get any buttons for the "Brotherhood" :_(

Hey! Fret not! I havent forgotton. Im finally getting settled in from moving and catching up on multiple things and sorting and working on some trades and getting all the stuff from the d2k contest boxed and sent.

I have your pics still for the brotherhood. Please give me a little more time! I hope you haven't lost faith in the brotherhood. :-(