IGNORED

Custom Dust Covers for Classic Consoles/11/23/17 Happy Holidays!

oldjd

A holiday bump.

If you need a gift for a collector, friend, or ?

The covers are both unique and quite useable.

Take a look at all the new items Barb and I have introduced these past few months.

If you want them fast, we will ship Priority Mail, even overnight(no-not really).

And I will combine shipping costs.

Do you make covers for Atari ST or Amiga computers?

I’m looking for a few of these, and am impressed with the Atari 800 cover I ordered from you on eBay.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I just found out that Jerry (oldjd) passed away on January 5th. Very sad day....

If anyone has been trying to contact him this is why.....My condolences goes out to the family....

:’( I just got a Vectrex cover from him in December, sad to hear that he is gone. My condolences to his family. He was a great guy and will be missed

I'm stunned to hear this! I had wondered because Jerry and I had been emailing back and forth quite a bit just before and during the holidays. His last email to me was asking about how I was doing since he hadn't heard from me in a couple weeks. I was creating new embroidery files for Barb's machine to help give them new items and logos to offer on their covers. Now I know why my last few emails went unanswered last week...wow...just.....wow...

:_( :_(

Papanannysfunstuff on etsy still has some covers available. I purchased 2 and Barb said once she has completed her move with her daughter she will send out.

If anyone needs covers, this may be the last time they are available.

Damn, no more Vectrex ones... Sad news for the family.

Edited by VicViper

Thanks for the vector. Just ordered the last 400 cover for my newly converted 400. Hope this helps Barb and is not a burden to fulfill.

Papanannysfunstuff on etsy still has some covers available. I purchased 2 and Barb said once she has completed her move with her daughter she will send out.

If anyone needs covers, this may be the last time they are available.

That sucks, I hope Barb will keep on making these cherished covers, seems to be very appreciated and maybe a good extra income as well.
Maybe -^Cro§Bow^- can help keeping things going.

I have three Channel F and one Atari 2600 cover - very very pleased, no dust in those machines, embroidering looks great.

That sucks, I hope Barb will keep on making these cherished covers, seems to be very appreciated and maybe a good extra income as well.

Maybe -^Cro§Bow^- can help keeping things going.

I have three Channel F and one Atari 2600 cover - very very pleased, no dust in those machines, embroidering looks great.

I'm not sure...Barb hasn't answered any of my emails either. I never really worked with Barb directly regarding the logos. I only worked with Jerry back and forth and in turn he would give what logos I had created for Barb's embroidery machine to her to test them out. Still very sad by this as I had just provided them with new Sega logos for all systems as they were in the process of creating different Sega covers for all the different combos for the genesis,32x..etc. Also provided new logos for the Super NES and Super Fami plus a tested and ready to go TurboGrafx-16 logo that I'm not sure they ever got around to actually using. I knew Jerry was having some more recent issues from the emails and PMs he has sent me, but he was very hopeful and made it sound like it was pretty routine...

If I hear from Barb at all I will everyone know, but I think Jerry was really the driving force for these covers.

I'm not sure...Barb hasn't answered any of my emails either. I never really worked with Barb directly regarding the logos. I only worked with Jerry back and forth and in turn he would give what logos I had created for Barb's embroidery machine to her to test them out. Still very sad by this as I had just provided them with new Sega logos for all systems as they were in the process of creating different Sega covers for all the different combos for the genesis,32x..etc. Also provided new logos for the Super NES and Super Fami plus a tested and ready to go TurboGrafx-16 logo that I'm not sure they ever got around to actually using. I knew Jerry was having some more recent issues from the emails and PMs he has sent me, but he was very hopeful and made it sound like it was pretty routine...

If I hear from Barb at all I will everyone know, but I think Jerry was really the driving force for these covers.

If you do hear from Barb please let her know we are all sorry for her loss.

I sent condolences to the paypal email address I used for my last purchase (papanannysfunstuff1971 at gmail.com) and got a very nice reply from Barb today. I assume she will be able to let the community know if she intends to continue this business.

An online obituary can be found here.

Edited by slx
  • Like 3

I assume she will be able to let the community know if she intends to continue this business.

An online obituary can be found here.

From Barbs Etsy Profile:

"My Husband, Jerry, passed away January 5, 2018. Now I and my Daughter are going to carry on with the dustcovers, just what Jerry would have wanted."

• Like 1