IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #8 Dracula

cparsley

Yes, he's a boy we both are LiduᲩo and his fisrt name begins with A too: Arthur.

He seems to be very calm (like me), doesn't cry that often and likes to sleep at night :).

Fortunately I can spend much time with him now that I'm in holidays.

Thank you for the words and for asking,

Alexandre LiduᲩo

Then it sounds like you have it easy. That Dracula score has no excuse now! :P

My score : 8300. This game is very hard... and it's not my favorite... lol

I don't find it "hard"; more like clumsy controller decoding that is not very responsive. It hurts my thumbs, but I always liked it.

This is one of the games I used to play with my Father back when I was a kid. :)

It's imposslbe !!! I'm left hand !!!! lol

So, is it allow to use the second controller ?? You can use both in the time ?? Are you an alien ? :D

Well, you let go of the first one, and use the second one. You do need to keep Dracula on screen, though...

It's imposslbe !!! I'm left hand !!!! lol

So, is it allow to use the second controller ?? You can use both in the time ?? Are you an alien ? :D

Oh, wait! You "zombie-bite" with the bottom-right action button of the same controller you use for Dracula. You use the second controller to move the zombie.

Here's one way to do it:

1. Bite the cop, this will freeze him

2. Bite the victim with the "zombie" button

3. Move the zombie towards the cop quickly with the other controller

4. Collide the zombie with the cop to kill him.

Yes, it's very hard to do, which is why nobody does it. I think it was intended to have a friend help you, which is not allowed in this competition.

-dZ.

correct, if you can do it yourself, good luck, but not allowed to have someone else do it for you.

Someone's remark of Zombieeesss!!! struck an idea with me...

Two bonus points will be awarded to whomever comes up with the best Dracula crossed with Plants vs. Zombies story. Nothing is off-limits on story. I will judge the winner (and therefore can not participate in the story making or winning the 2 points)... GL :)

Dracula got a tip that Plant Blood was a delectable treat, the caviar of the Vampire world. So he decided to team with the Zombies to increase his chances of a meal. The zombies had just kicked the Thriller Zombie off the team so there was an opening. All seemed like a sure proof plan. But little did Dracula know that the Thriller Zombie was pissed off and disgruntled for being fired and having Dracula take his place, so he tipped off the plants. So Dracula and Zombies attack that night not knowing that their fate is sealed. The Walnuts are laced with Garlic, The Pea Shooters replaced the peas with wooden stakes, and all plants are wearing crosses. It was gruesome, A stake pierced Dracula and then was eaten by a Piranha Plant. The sun rose and Dracula was no more. Or is he? A maniacal laugh could be heard in the distance carried away in the wind. Ha ha ha ha ha

correct, if you can do it yourself, good luck, but not allowed to have someone else do it for you.

Someone's remark of Zombieeesss!!! struck an idea with me...

Two bonus points will be awarded to whomever comes up with the best Dracula crossed with Plants vs. Zombies story. Nothing is off-limits on story. I will judge the winner (and therefore can not participate in the story making or winning the 2 points)... GL :)

Can I do it in French language ? :grin:

Could you explain me what is "Dracula crossed with Plants vs. Zombies" ?

And yes, since I do know some french, you can write your story in French, note that if you use any slang, I may have to ask you for a meaning translation.

For others who'd like to write their stories in a language other than English, just ask first to make sure I can read what you write, as I will be doing an English translation for those who can't read the language you write in.

And yes, since I do know some french, you can write your story in French, note that if you use any slang, I may have to ask you for a meaning translation.

For others who'd like to write their stories in a language other than English, just ask first to make sure I can read what you write, as I will be doing an English translation for those who can't read the language you write in.

I say, let them write it in any language they want, and then process it through the Babelfish. Give extra points for amusing translation quirkiness. :)

Génial ! Je vais essayer. Merci ;)