IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #8 Dracula

cparsley

Moi aussi je parle francais ... donc un de plus qui comprendera ton histoire.

Translation: Just saying that I also speak french :)

I'm going to study French. :)

I speak Portuguese and can read Spanish and a bit of Italian, so I guess it won't be that hard.

I have some books and audio and I like to hear someone reading a known text like this excellent site with many languages.

I like to hear one chapter without seeing the text and then follow the next chapter with the text.

I'm going to study French. :)

I speak Portuguese and can read Spanish and a bit of Italian, so I guess it won't be that hard.

I have some books and audio and I like to hear someone reading a known text like this excellent site with many languages.

I like to hear one chapter without seeing the text and then follow the next chapter with the text.

Good luck with your French lesson. For your information French is a lot more difficult, to learn, than Spanish.

Try to find something to lean from Portuguese to French. Not from English to French. The verb structure in French is the same that in Spanish so I guest it's probably what you have in Portuguese.

.. And now back to Dracula !

I have to play a few games ... only a couple of days left ... I was playing Gyruss in the Coleco HSC.

Hey guys,

I can't play anymore because I moved this week (I broke up with my gf... but everything's fine) and my Intellivision unit is in a box for a few days again.

BTW, this is my story. It's in French because you allowed me to write it. If there is any problem, I can translate it, but not for the moment.

Thank you for reading

L’humanité redevable à Dracula et ses sbires

20 décembre 2016, une météorite de quinze tonnes s’abat en pleine nuit dans les environs de San Francisco. Les scientifiques croient d’abord qu’il s’agit d’une simple météorite et que le danger, malgré une légère radioactivité relevé autour, est quasi nul.

Pourtant, 48 heures après sa chute, des plantes commencent à apparaître autour du cratère large d’une cinquantaine de mètres. Deux semaines plus tard, pour des raisons encore inexpliquées, tous les scientifiques internationaux ayant approché de près ou de loin la météorite succombent d’une mort violente. Rapidement, les plantes envahissent le territoire des Etats-Unis d’Amérique, du Canada et du Mexique décimant en quelques jours la population… On va dénombrer jusqu’à 3 milliards de victimes en quelques mois...

Dracula et les autres vampires comprennent rapidement que leur garde-manger est en danger. Se sachant immunisés, ils s’organisent pour éradiquer ces plantes extraterrestres de la planète avec l’aide des zombies. Ils sont chargés d’éliminer les plantes. Une nuit de pleine lune, les zombies constituent une armée en chassant et mordant des centaines d’humains. Leurs rangs ainsi renforcés, ils lancent leurs attaques sur les millions de plantes extraterrestres.

Les humains sont sauvés et se sentent à jamais redevables à la horde des vampires et des zombies.

To be continued..

Edited by scalpel