IGNORED

WM's Magical Game Factory: ProjectY for Mega Drive/Genesis

108 Stars

use this code when ordering 10438813 for 10% off paprium, it last's for another 24days.

Make sure to check on the icon next to the coupon to have it reflect the price difference at checkout.
https://www.magicalgamefactory.com/files/public/boards/24/couponhowto_801.jpg

Just to be open, everytime someone use's my coupon i get 50gem's i can use towards investing and no i do not care about winning the gold cart since i already won one. Just trying to give people a bit of a pricebreak.

Edited by zredgemz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

September is almost here!

Be advised that the scuttle at Sega-16 had doubts that Paprium will actually ship in September or event this year given some issues they had with European PayPal orders and some other issues as well...

But..I'm sure it will eventually get released. I waited years for Pier Solar...so... yeah!

• 4 weeks later...

Delays like this are common in modern times, but it seems weird to think about them on 16-bit hardware or in the 16-bit days. All the mainline Sonic games that came out on the Genesis popped up in a span of just over 3 years (from 1991 to 1994, so work probably spanned 4 years or so). I'm sure the teams working on 16-bit games these days are smaller, and I'm equally sure that budgets are small, but it's interesting to see modern times meet the 90s in that way.