IGNORED

Tempest 5200 - 30 Copies Available!

Albert

I have 30 copies of Tempest 5200 sitting here in front of me. I was going to wait until the store is back online and add Tempest to the store before selling any additional copies, but I don't see any point in doing so when some people could start enjoying the game right away. So, what I'm going to do is make these 30 copies available by random selection from everyone who PMs me by midnight Thursday, October 11th. At that time I'll select 30 people randomly. Only one copy per person for now--if you want another copy, you can buy one later when the game hits the store.

The price is $50 plus $6 for Priority Mail in the US, $6 for shipping to Canada, and $12 for shipping to other destinations. Canada / International will ship via First Class International Mail. If you want Priority Mail International, that will cost extra. Payment must be made by PayPal -- later orders in the store can be paid via PayPal or credit card.

The game includes a professionally offset printed box, professionally printed 12 page manual, and high-quality glossy label. Here's a (somewhat poor) photo:

tempest_5200_1.jpg

Again, PM me and I'll put your name in the hat. After midnight (CST - Central Standard Time) tomorrow I'll choose 30 members randomly and will PM you with payment information. Payment will be expected within 24 hours or I will offer your copy to the game to another individual (also chosen randomly). I will ship all purchased copies Friday (depending on how quickly I receive payments) and Monday.

..Al

• Like 1