IGNORED

Official lab loaner list.

MattG/Snyper2099

I think we should start a list of all owned lab loaner atari releases or possibly all lab loners with an actual stickers/dates. Like the Parker bros. stickers saying the title and ROM size or, the Activision sticker with title/production number. I want to try and keep best electronics prototypes as well as hardware out of this thread. Also, I do NOT have a lab loaner pepsi invaders. It's a long story that I'd rather not discuss here. Let's just say I got burned bad on that deal. I can also understand if someone doesn't want to post what they have. You could simply state how many protos wih labels/stickers with dates ect. that you have. I own:

2600:

Pengo 01-04-84

Gremlins 04-23-84

Enduro 1-28-83

8 bit:

Keystone Kapers 1983,1984

NOTE: This is also signed witht the initails B.H. Not sure if that was who you were supose to send it back to or the programer or what???

MattG.

You'll have to wait until I get home for an exact list of my lab lonaers, but it is rather numerous (with 18 more arriving yesterday).

Although it's far from a "complete" list of all the lab loaners out there, I humbly suggest you take a look at my site: http://www.atariprotos.com

Have you ever dumped your prototypes? Can you confirm that your Pengo and Gremlins are indeed the final versions?

Tempest

Arrgh, too many to list and you can look at quite a few of them on www.atariprotos.com anyway (well, unless Matt didn't already have it). :)

@MattG: That sucks about the Pepsi lab-loaner, I hate that crap. :x

I got taken for a ride with this one:

FakeLoaner.jpg

The asswipe that sold it to me took a really burry picture of it and darkened it to hide the fact that it is green. :mad:

There's no way I could stay away from www.atariprotos.com. I just wanted to see what other people had in their collections. CPUWIZ, I know a lot of the protos on atariprotos.com are yours as well. I realize I am a humble proto collector compared to you guys.

Matt, I am curious how you would go about aquiring 18 prototypes at the same time??? That's the kind of deal I would dream of.

My protos have not been dumped but I'm bringing them to Philly so that they can be.

MattG.

• 3 weeks later...