IGNORED

Donkey Kong XM Pre-order and demo

tep392

Well someone really wanted one...This one sold on ebay for $210 + $16 shipping.

This guy was dumping a whole bunch of AA Hb's Including Crystal Quest.

You could buy a lot of POKEY CHIPS with that coin. Even with the new jacked up prices that POKEY's are going for as of late.

You could buy a lot of POKEY CHIPS with that coin. Even with the new jacked up prices that POKEY's are going for as of late.

I was watching that auction. Was pretty shocked at the final bid.

Some chumps only buy on eBay. Like how I got an original Pacman lunchbox for $25 on Etsy when minty ones selling on eBay for $200-$300. I bought a used vinyl album Tipsy "Trip Tease" on discogs for $25, fairly uncommon album. But I could have paid $100+ on eBay. Unfortunately there's no "hidden marketplace" for video games outside of eBay/Amazon. And Game Gavel doesn't count, unless Piko somehow jacks up the userbase by orders of magnitude. Finally everyone using pricecharting and/or sold listings (or worse bins) from eBay to price their goods. eBay drives up Price Charting. Price Charting drives up eBay. Perfect storm. Got something truly rare? Each auction breaks the previous record, and a new bar is set for bins.

That seals it, I am selling mine. I can make an even more rare version of this, using the Versa2. Nobody has one, in the entire space, except from some dude in a parallel universe, perhaps. I bet using the V2 hand modded, using a rare NVRAM chip, HSC could be built in. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing this makes me think that Ill may never get to have a real cart in my life time:P Oh well^_^;

Agreed.

Or even play the finished game.

Very sad :_(

Directions were provided on how to obtain a copy. It was re-emphasized a week ago.

Same directions are pasted below for convenience...

I have everything I need to build more carts but no POKEY chips. If anyone wants to order a cart they will need to send me a POKEY chip or a Ballblazer cart. The price will depend on which one you send.

Price includes shipping in the US.

$56 with POKEY chip doner

$52 with Ballblazer doner

Send me a PM if you want one. If your outside the US, I'll let you know how much the extra postage will be.

attachicon.gifdkpkpic.jpg

Thanks!

TEP392

:)

• Like 3

What if someone has an original Donkey Kong XM cart, without the pokey - but also has a pokey chip separate? Any way to retrofit these?

I think you can burn a new DK ROM to put in a Ballblazer? :P

There was one game that used Ballblazer PCBs with new ROMs. Can't remember if it was this, Super Circus, or something else...

There was one game that used Ballblazer PCBs with new ROMs. Can't remember if it was this, Super Circus, or something else...

This post doesn't help me at all. I don't have an eprom burner, and even if I did, I would never burn an eprom of a homebrew rom without the author's permission.

I'm asking if I can trade my existing non-pokey DK XM cart for one with a pokey, and I have a pokey to supply.

No, you can not, only my board can do DK PK.

• Like 1