IGNORED

5 new games Pre-Order! - CollectorVision FALL NEWS!

retroillucid

Sometimes it is not so "easy" because a "PANG" image does not have the same size than a "Buster Bros" image.

and as you are very limited with rom space... it can be very tricky to get right image! :)

Good point didn't think that there may have been a reason that they couldn't do it. I always forget that there are constraints from the olden times :)

In case of Pang / Buster Bros, we could do it. And as far i know it was plan. I don't know why it is not done. Only J-F has the answer i guess.

It was probably done to confuse the hell out of people who purchase the game second or third hand some 10-20 years from now via eBay or other means. They'll buy the U.S. style box with Buster Bros. on it and then play the game and Pang will be displayed on the title screen. Thinking that they got screwed by another eBay seller, they will leave negative feedback and file a complaint thru eBay Buyer Protection. I guess all this new buyer will have to do is compare the pics of the game on the box and manual with what they are seeing on their ColecoVisions... but that would be asking way too much especially since 20 years into the future everything will be done for us including wiping our own asses.

Man, to think, all the terrible hassle could have been avoided if only the title screen for the U.S. style release was changed! :grin:

Ah, to hell with it, the world will be ending soon enough. :?

• Like 3

It was probably done to confuse the hell out of people who purchase the game second or third hand some 10-20 years from now via eBay or other means. They'll buy the U.S. style box with Buster Bros. on it and then play the game and Pang will be displayed on the title screen. Thinking that they got screwed by another eBay seller, they will leave negative feedback and file a complaint thru eBay Buyer Protection. I guess all this new buyer will have to do is compare the pics of the game on the box and manual with what they are seeing on their ColecoVisions... but that would be asking way too much especially since 20 years into the future everything will be done for us including wiping our own asses.

Man, to think, all the terrible hassle could have been avoided if only the title screen for the U.S. style release was changed! :grin:

Ah, to hell with it, the world will be ending soon enough. :?

I could not had said it better! :D

Thanks Jim! +1 :D :D :D

Maybe some of you didn't recieved the games because i'm not done shipping them all yet ;)

I promesed they would be ship by the second week of december, i'm very hapy that i made it for the first week!

I'll be done by tomorrow, At the post office i was told that they already have delays on shipping.

I hope everybody will get there games before Christmas.

Thank you to all of you who bought COLLECTORVISION games!!!!

Maybe some of you didn't recieved the games because i'm not done shipping them all yet ;)

I promesed they would be ship by the second week of december, i'm very hapy that i made it for the first week!

I'll be done by tomorrow, At the post office i was told that they already have delays on shipping.

I hope everybody will get there games before Christmas.

Thank you to all of you who bought COLLECTORVISION games!!!!

just to be clear, I'm not in the least bit upset, just jealous!