IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #12 Bump 'n Jump

So its time to go from flying and blasting aliens/mother ships out of the sky, to bumping and jumping your way down the wierdest roadway ever seen...

As for the November rush, 1 week is all that is available to post scores, hey are those trees changing over on that roadway (especially in the Winter road)?

Scores will be accepted until Sunday, November 11th, 2012 @ Noon Central time.

Current Scores * FINAL*

1. cparsley - 356,580 ( +10 )
  2. WispFollower - 162,324 ( +9 )
  3. JacobZu7 - 117,844 ( +8 )
  4. scalpel - 63,488 ( +6 )
  5. Mangia-Boy - 61,348 ( +4 )
  6. ebelhaki - 55,796 ( +2 )
  7. Roadrunner - 54,160 ( +1 )
  8. Liduario - 50,976 ( +1 )
  9. RangerG - 10,780 ( +1 )
  10. jblenkle - 8,828 ( +1 )

Leaderboard (thru 11 games)

post-25689-0-57553700-1352657186_thumb.jpg

Edited by cparsley

I'm quoting myself to bring here my post in the List of homebrews thread.

I love homebrews and I love the HSCs. So...

I would like to see them together!

What if we make a HHSC (homebrew high score club)?

I don't want to weaken the normal HSC with competition but homebrews, usually, aren't avaible as roms so we usually don't play them in the HSCs.

Maybe we could play for a month each game after its realease and when there's no new realease we pick the old ones.

Cparsley is a great moderator and managed to come with the outstanding Knock-out HSC with many platforms in AA, I think he can help us to create it and maybe he can be the moderator of this HHSC too!

What do you think guys? Let's make all collectors play them for real!

What do you think?

walks by humming "he sees you when he's sleeping.." oh, wait, someone actually asked a question???

To answer the question, I normally frown against items in which all can not participate, so games like same game/minehunter etc as the ROM is available so all, cart/non cart can play, let's rock to roll...

However, as a on/off event, I don't see why we can't play from time to time, with the new Donkey Kong, or other games that are out there... let me think on it some more...

walks off humming "he's making a list, checking it twice, trying to find out which INTV games have been naughty or nice..."

• Like 1

to be fair to all, the 50k bonus occurs when you complete an entire level (season) without crashing a car into either the left/right end of the road, landing on the car, or pushing it off the top on a road end/jump situation during a season/level. You CAN bump a car around, as long as the bump doesn't cause a crash.

For those looking at my posts trying to figure out what Im having them guessing... I'm currently looking at a very very beautiful thing, even more rare than spiker, and it pains me to see it going to someone, but I guess its better to give then to receive. Back to bumping and jumping...

• Like 1