IGNORED

TI Gameshelf

Vorticon

BTW, I'm looking for a talented and artistic volunteer (I unfortunately do not qualify) who is willing to create a custom graphic for the main page of the site. Full credit will be attributed on the main page of course.

Any one interested?

Edited by Vorticon

Finally updated the site. If you had previously sent me a program for review and it's not posted, please resend it to me. I had total computer crash a few months ago and I lost the majority of my files.

It's been a great year for games programming for the TI!

Hello!

I have download compilation files you put on site but in archive new files are missing. Can you update compilation files with new programs(emu.zip and files.zip)?

Edited by Manic1975

• 4 months later...

Yeah I know, but it still conveys the game looks pretty well. Converting every image on the site to a truer aspect ratio will be too labor intensive for my available time unfortunately.

I downloaded all of your images and did a batch resize from 320x200 to 320x240 with smoothing so there were no doubled-up pixels. They are not so bad, I think, though not pixel-accurate, if you are interested in looking at them.

Rasmus, thanks to OLD CS1, all the images on the Gameshelf site have been replaced by 320x240 ones, thus correcting the aspect ratio. Going forward, all future updates to the site will use that aspect ratio.

BTW, Kevan created a very nice manual for Road Hunter which I also added to the site.

Edited by Vorticon
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I'm getting tired of the Graphics on the main page of the TI Gameshelf site. While I could find other images on the web, I would much prefer to have custom graphics geared towards the TI. Unfortunately, I have minimal artistic skills, and was wondering if any one here would be interested in taking a shot at creating a main graphic and another for the file sections link. The reward? Proper credit on the site and eternal fame :grin: (I am also happy to compensate you monetarily as well if you wish - to be discussed privately).

Any takers?

Hey Vorticon - a game that I used to play (but didn't see on TI Gameshelf) on my /4A was a Tetris clone that used Scarborough Fair for the tune... does anyone remember this, and can we find it and put it on TI Gameshelf? icon_smile.gif

Edited by acadiel

That's the only one I can recall, and it's already on the site under the XB section. Was there an assembly version made?

Well, I found it on one of my old diskettes. It is an E/A 5 game by Alexander Hulpke. I can hear the music he's talking about, but the screen image is all screwed up. I don't know if it's the F18A (it was not) or if the program did not stand the test of time. Could you check it out for me and see? Thanks.

- DAMAGED PROGRAM REMOVED-

Use Vorticon's

WORKING VERSION

BELOW

Edited by --- Ω ---

It looks like I have the same issue under Classic 99. If you wait a minute, you'll start seeing the pieces coming down, but I can't seem to be able to control them. I think the disk is corrupted, which is unfortunate.

The good news is that I found it in the TI Gamebase, disk # 3516, and it's an XB autoload. Very nice! Thanks for the tip.

Here it is attached.

Tetris.zip

• Like 3

It looks like I have the same issue under Classic 99. If you wait a minute, you'll start seeing the pieces coming down, but I can't seem to be able to control them. I think the disk is corrupted, which is unfortunate.

The good news is that I found it in the TI Gamebase, disk # 3516, and it's an XB autoload. Very nice! Thanks for the tip.

Here it is attached.

Yeah, I had the same issue in Classic 99 and on my F18A TI, I just don't feel like hooking up the old standard monitor to see if that works. It may NOT be the program as the copy I uploaded was off a 25 year old disk I had Dano convert a few months back, so what are the odds of it being the game itself? I'll try your copy as well to see if there is any difference at all.

Thanks.

Here it is attached.

Success! Your version works!

THANKS!

post-35324-0-52339500-1394753681_thumb.jpg

post-35324-0-03667400-1394753693_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Yet another update for the tigameshelf.net. Sorry about the delay but I was (and still am) waiting for some updates from some authors. I'll probably add the remaining 3 programs as I get them.

Please note that as of this update I will no longer be posting TIFILES native files on the site, just DSK images. If anyone would like a native file, please let me know and I'll be happy to do the conversion for you.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...