IGNORED

Xbox 360 slim 250GB RROD?

xDragonWarrior

If it is still under warranty, send it back. You can check on the xbox website by typing in your serial #. If it is out of warranty, you will have to pursue other avenues for repair...Microsoft will fix it best for you and also extend the warranty upon returning it to you.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read sometime back that the newer Slim 360s can't actually display a RROD symptom because they don't display that code on the ring?

I'm not saying that the Slims can't RROD, but I didn't think they could show the same three red rings giving the name.

• 2 weeks later...

I could be wrong, but I thought I read sometime back that the newer Slim 360s can't actually display a RROD symptom because they don't display that code on the ring?

I'm not saying that the Slims can't RROD, but I didn't think they could show the same three red rings giving the name.

They don't have the red led lights in the ring to display a rrod error, that rings only to display what controller is connected now.

Still issue free on my last generation phat Jasper 360.