IGNORED

Kobayashi Maru: Final

sh3-rg

Ahh that's right, I should have announced this already but I've not been well enough to sort things out (damn this manflu!). I'm not sure when the deadline will be but it'll span something like 6 weeks or so to give those living further away a chance to receive their copies in time. There will be a prize for top score and also a "raffle" prize (randomly chosen entry in the whole high score table. There won't be a limit on number of entries, so feel free to input all your scores if you like - just use a name we'll be able to track back to you when you enter your score!). I'll try to get my head straight enough to put down some better details soon and give some idea of what we have to give away (all Jaguar-related items).

Silly(?) question - where do you go to input the high score codes from the game? There's no link indicated in the game or on the high scores page on the Reboot site from what I saw.

Just a quick note to say thanks to all those who bought the game, the response has been really impressive, especially considering the time of year and the delay between the original release and this version. Just a few more and we're up to SFDX numbers and we never expected that. This is especially good as we now have a tidy little sum to put towards that huge order of Jagtopus carts for future releases! Big thanks to James at RGCD for making this release go so incredibly smoothly and hassle-free - when can we do the next one? :-)

Now on to the real reason for this post - the high score competition is hotting up - Masematte recently topped the 1 million mark! And the mysterious Icio is giving him some competition... every score entry has a chance of winning a prize so don't be put off by these two :-)

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

There's just over 2 weeks left of the high score competition. I don't think anyone can catch Masematte for the top score (only just shy of 2 million!) but you never know, when you get to those later levels the scores can really rack up... and there's the random prize as well that every score input has an equal chance of winning.

Good luck :-)

kmprizes.png