IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

By the way, aside from the transparent light blue casings, I can also offer plastic boxes which you could use. I'm talking about the small plastic boxes which I am using for my Super Action Soccer Collector Mini-Carts. I have a bunch of those boxes which I will not be using, so they're yours if you want them, Daniel. :)

EDIT: Oh, and just in case it's not obvious enough, I want a copy of the game too once it's released on cart. :D

Great demo Daniel. The title screen and "digitized speech" are tremendous and what little time I had to play the game... I was impressed. Looking forward to seeing the final release and having a chance to purchase a cartridge version.

It's good to have the ColecoVision Godfather back in the game and sharing your Vision! :thumbsup:

music and voices are very good, provides for great atmosphere with the graphics. In the game the girl shoots what looks to be lighting bolts to the adjacent space and makes dead flowers come to life and it hurts the ghost guys. Is the idea to change to flowers or just beat up the ghost guys and collect the items?

Partial lists

Interested for sure to get a cartridge of Flora and the Ghost Mirror game for the ColecoVision

Darrin9999

san-d-2000

ColecoDan

Pixelboy

Ikrananka

evg2000

coleco_master

scobb

UberArcade

retrogmr

cmart604

cvga

retroillucid

TMOSteel

NIAD

rpgcollector

RayXambeR

Troy_Whelan

Maybe interested (not clear) to get a cartridge of Flora and the Ghost Mirror game for the ColecoVision

phattyboombatty ?

• Like 3