IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

Partial lists

Interested for sure to get a cartridge of Flora and the Ghost Mirror game for the ColecoVision

Darrin9999

san-d-2000

ColecoDan

Pixelboy

Ikrananka

evg2000

coleco_master

scobb

UberArcade

retrogmr

cmart604

cvga

retroillucid

TMOSteel

NIAD

rpgcollector

RayXambeR

Troy_Whelan

Maybe interested (not clear) to get a cartridge of Flora and the Ghost Mirror game for the ColecoVision

phattyboombatty ?

I want one Daniel that's for sure!! The game looks great!! I would want a cart and a download if thats possible ;-) :thumbsup:

I haft to say after playing the demo I'm blown away!! :-o :lust: :lust: It is a ton of fun and I can't wait to play the full game!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lust: :lust: WOW Daniel really great work!!!

Edited by RelliK111

It's obvious that I can't make that many carts at this moment and I don't have yet the fancy casings suggested by Luc. To accelerate the process of getting the right materials and do a proper release of the game, I need some money and negociating with Luc of course to maybe get casings now and pay later.

For now, I'm gonna do a pre-release batch which is basicaly using my actual ressources and publish a few black cartridges of Flora. They will be all signed of course. My estimation is that I can probably do 5 to 10 of these cartridges, and I would like to know who is gonna pay $30 to get one. If you are interested, say it clearly here in response to this message.

• Like 1

It's obvious that I can't make that many carts at this moment and I don't have yet the fancy casings suggested by Luc. To accelerate the process of getting the right materials and do a proper release of the game, I need some money and negociating with Luc of course to maybe get casings now and pay later.

For now, I'm gonna do a pre-release batch which is basicaly using my actual ressources and publish a few black cartridges of Flora. They will be all signed of course. My estimation is that I can probably do 5 to 10 of these cartridges, and I would like to know who is gonna pay $30 to get one. If you are interested, say it clearly here in response to this message.

I`m in for #1, I will take the first one for sure!!!

I'm willing to discuss it. But since your PM inbox is always full ( :P ) perhaps it would be better to send me an e-mail? :)

Those black carts should definately be numbered and signed.

• Like 1

One for me, Daniel ! :)

No! Cause I would like to be able to afford one!!

Well here's the thing, Darrin: If the 10 black carts are sold on eBay for a good price, the money collected can go into financing the "real" run of 100 transparent blue carts. So think of it as a small independent Kickstarter project. :)

If you can't afford to buy one of the black ones, you'll surely be able to purchase a transparent blue cart. It's going to be the same software on both cart types anyway.

• Like 1