IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #15 Carol vs the WORLD!

I've updated the leaderboard. I also updated the screenshots to be better pictures.

Scalpel, you're doing great! Now you've tied with Liduario at 3rd place (the leaderboard shows you 4th because you come after Liduario, but you both have the same score).

Keep them coming, guys!

-dZ.

I've noticed that people seem to get stuck on the last level... you're so close to save Christmas!!!

I'll give you a hint: Avoid the first present to the right when the level starts; it's a decoy! Make your way to the top as quickly as you can and build some distance from the Bad Toy.

That's it. Now play!

-dZ.

Wow! This is a fun game! My 13 and 6 year olds really enjoy it also. We love everything about it but my 6 year old is especially fond on the pre-stage animations.

I'm glad you and your family are having such a good time with the game. :)

You know, your kids can play too and you can submit their individual scores. Everybody gets a chance, and even if they don't win, they will have their scores immortalized in the site's leaderboard.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

I've updated the leaderboard. I also updated the screenshots to be better pictures.

Scalpel, you're doing great! Now you've tied with Liduario at 3rd place (the leaderboard shows you 4th because you come after Liduario, but you both have the same score).

Keep them coming, guys!

-dZ.

Actually Liduario is 1243 but both are great scores!

I'm glad you and your family are having such a good time with the game. :)

You know, your kids can play too and you can submit their individual scores. Everybody gets a chance, and even if they don't win, they will have their scores immortalized in the site's leaderboard.

-dZ.

I'll let them know after they wake up (we were up playing it late last night!). We didn't take a picture because I already had a game in the 600s but my daughter scored in the 500s last night so I know she'll want to submit,

Congratulations, Brian! How did you like the end animation of saving Christmas?

By the way, I've updated the leaderboard, you are now in 1st place (for the moment). :)

-dZ.

Ending was awesome. I wish I could have recorded it. I started to worry that the game was going to end and that I wouldn't be able to grab a screenshot of my score :) I was pleasantly surprised when the game kept going. Congrats again on creating such a fun game.

-B

• Like 1

Ending was awesome. I wish I could have recorded it. I started to worry that the game was going to end and that I wouldn't be able to grab a screenshot of my score :) I was pleasantly surprised when the game kept going. Congrats again on creating such a fun game.

-B

Yes, you earn a new rank after saving Christmas, and the game starts again at the new difficulty for the rank. This is the same difficulty level in the Practice Menu for your new rank.

-dZ.

An here's my entry. Of course, I'm not eligible for any of the prizes. :)

Score: 1,920

I only got to save Christmas once over. I'm out of practice. LOL!

-dZ.

post-27318-0-79564800-1354496195_thumb.jpg

your eligible for HSC scoring so by all means post away! - Chris

Edited by cparsley