IGNORED

Vectrex iOS Review (iPad)

Metal Jesus

• 6 months later...

I only recently discovered this collection, too. I purchased a Vectrex system during a vacation in Colorado last month, and on the same day, I also purchased this collection for my iPad. The retina display really does a great job of rendering the vectors, the emulation appears to be accurate, and they did a nice job on the UI design as well. Now all I need to find is a Vectrex multi-cart ...

Did the second half of the library finally get released? Didn't seem to be available the last time I looked.

According to the developers website, it appears they are working on Google Glass & Apple iWatch now. Hopefully they don't abandon the Vectrex fans out there..cuz the app rocks! Love to see all the rest of the games come to it eventually

Have you guys who want more games released tried sending them an email?

Let them know you are willing to buy more cart packs, and I'm sure that'll give them some impetus to get it done.

I wrote them an email earlier today and asked them about more releases. They wrote back and said they were working on getting more home brews, and asked me which Vectrex home brews I would most like to see.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: the update that just came out (Sept 27th)...

I bought the Megapack a few months ago for $6.99. This morning I upgraded to the new fix - and my Megapack purchase disappeared.

I could see only Minestorm on my shelf, and I got prompted to repurchase the Megapack for another $6.99...

However, if you walk through the purchase, it remembers the previous purchase once you login to the store, and there is no further charge.

Edited by ls650
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...