IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

One little suggestion, if I may...you might want to make it easier to get the bag out, or at least put it more toward the box opening instead of in the middle. It took me an hour to coax it out because of the sticky tape on the bag and I had to destroy the bag to avoid damaging the box. Luckily I had an identical bag to replace it.

Edited by JohnPCAE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine today and I am not satisfied. As you know the box is "sealed" with a sticker, in my opinion pretty senseless but okay. I tried to remove the sticker, but its not one of the kind you could remove without traces so I scrached the surface of my box. Asked if its possible to BUY a replacement box without this senseless sticker, its not so I got an item which is damaged now. Its my fault that its damaged, but why is that sticker so hard to remove? There are so many stickers in this world which you can remove without any trace from boxes.

So I have to deal with it, but its pretty disapointing for me. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Ignorama

I think he wanted that type of sticker to separate original new ones from previously opened ones in a way that isn't "defeatable".

I haven't met a sticker yet that could stand up to repeated applications of goo gone with a q-tip. Sometimes it takes a lot of patience but eventually they all loosen up and come off without damaging the box :thumbsup:

Got mine today and I am not satisfied. As you know the box is "sealed" with a sticker, in my opinion pretty senseless but okay. I tried to remove the sticker, but its not one of the kind you could remove without traces so I scrached the surface of my box. Asked if its possible to BUY a replacement box without this senseless sticker, its not so I got an item which is damaged now. Its my fault that its damaged, but why is that sticker so hard to remove? There are so many stickers in this world which you can remove without any trace from boxes.

I haven't opened mine yet, so I'm not sure if I should peel or cut the sticker. Sounds like you should have cut yours ;-)

Well, if you want to sell the damaged goods let me know.

@ BBWW

The problem is the shipping. I would sell it for 85 shipped with tracking to you, but its not glossy any more on some parts of the box. If you are interessted let me know via PM. Sorry for the high price, but I paid shipping and I would have to pay again, so I make a loss with 85, which would be okay for me.

Edited by Ignorama

@ BBWW

The problem is the shipping. I would sell it for 85 shipped with tracking to you, but its not glossy any more on some parts of the box. If you are interessted let me know via PM. Sorry for the high price, but I paid shipping and I would have to pay again, so I make a loss with 85, which would be okay for me.

PM sent, sorry for your frustration!