IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

Wow... the overlays look awesome! Congratulations on the great work! Count me in for a set or two.

The INTV 'Hood overlay looks like a fun idea. BTW how do I know if I am part of the INTV Brotherhood.

I signed up in Rev's website and received an email from him saying hi.

Is that all or is there a secret pact that involves blood, an initiation, killing a cat or something like that? ;)

Awesome work. I do have one comment, though: the Soccer one seems to have the image of the ball "bleed" in on the top masthead.

If this was by design, I suggest you reconsider, for it is the only one with such quirk, and breaks an otherwise consistent set.

dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Lot's of good ideas for a 30th (or more) overlay(s). My official vote (so far) is for a set of 32.

29 Sears

1 Sears Title set

1 INTV Brotherhood set

1 Rocketeer set (with GB's permision, of course)

This also keeps in the spirit of the original Orphan Overlays, which included homebrew overlays :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lot's of good ideas for a 30th (or more) overlay(s). My official vote (so far) is for a set of 32.

29 Sears

1 Sears Title set

1 INTV Brotherhood set

This also keeps in the spirit of the original Orphan Overlays, which included homebrew overlays :thumbsup:

Yes Yes YES a thousand times yes.

Awesome work. I do have one comment, though: the Soccer one seems to have the image of the ball "bleed" in on the top masthead.

If this was by design, I suggest you reconsider, for it is the only one with sucks quirk, and breaks an otherwise consistent set.

dZ.

I ended up taking the Soccer ball out all together and changing the text to plain white. I really wasn't happy with it either.

I ended up taking the Soccer ball out all together and changing the text to plain white. I really wasn't happy with it either.

By the way, in my comment, "sucks quirk" was a typo of "the only one with such quirk." I didn't mean to imply that it sucked (though my auto-correct had a different idea). :grin:

By the way, in my comment, "sucks quirk" was a typo of "the only one with such quirk." I didn't mean to imply that it sucked (though my auto-correct had a different idea). :grin:

:lolblue: I actually looked up the phase "sucks quirk" because I thought it was some new slang phrase I never heard of. Not a problem, I agreed that it "sucks quirk" the way it was. :)

29 Sears

1 Sears Title set

1 INTV Brotherhood set

I agree with you guys that Rocketeer looks awesome and I would love to make an overlay for it, but I don't think it really belongs in a Sears Tele-Games collection. That's just my two cents, but the suggestion is noted.

:lolblue: I actually looked up the phase "sucks quirk" because I thought it was some new slang phrase I never heard of. Not a problem, I agreed that it "sucks quirk" the way it was. :)

You know, I'll start using "sucks quirk" and see if it sticks. We can start a trend or a meme there! LOL!

• 1 month later...

I've been on one too. Only missing Soccer! Which ones do you still need?

Still looking for Backgammon, Checkers, Roulette, & Snafu.

Funny thing is, I just picked up Soccer recently on Ebay for .99 (with another copy of Auto Racing) . Didn't need the Auto Racing, but was happy to get the Soccer after knowing it's a tougher one to find.

Quick update. I haven't forgot about this project. Things have been a little crazy lately. I've got 27 of the overlays 100% designed and I've got the instruction manual designed as well. I'm hoping to be ready around the first week of June to start taking orders. The instruction manual is a simple two sided bi-fold (I think that is the correct way to call it). Here's the design:

post-9874-0-37129300-1367167861_thumb.jpg

The top image is the shows the front and back pages of the manual. The bottom image shows the inside left and right pages.

• Like 2

Looks great! I have decided to start collecting the 29 Sears titles...I have a couple already. Anyone have extras in great condition they would want to sell???

They're actually pretty hard to find in great condition, a bunch of mine still need upgrading. I probably have a dozen to fifteen extras that I'd like I get rid of. Lets talk. :)