IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

• 4 weeks later...

No new designs yet. I've been working on other stuff for that last few weeks. As a matter of fact I'm currently finishing up a custom ColecoVision overlay order.

The next INTV overlay on my list is Boxing. I will be able to work more on these next week. Hopefully I will have more to show then. :)

Stay tuned.

take ur time.... real life always take priority. :)

Is the pre order already over, or didnt it even start?

So far people have just been showing interest in the thread. No pricing has been announced and no one has paid yet. pboland should probably answer this, but I suspect he will gauge the original interest in the thread and make a handful to get started, then make more if needed. That's pure speculation, though.

So far people have just been showing interest in the thread. No pricing has been announced and no one has paid yet. pboland should probably answer this, but I suspect he will gauge the original interest in the thread and make a handful to get started, then make more if needed. That's pure speculation, though.

You are correct. I haven't really figured out pricing yet and I'm hoping to make about ten copies to start and then more if the desire is there. I can honestly say that this is the largest DIY home video game project I've ever done (as far as scope of project).

I do not take pre-orders or money before I have a product finished. That is insurance for a "just in case" something happens and I can't get the project finished. Last thing I want to do is owe people money back, and then hate me for no product delivery that people paid for.

So to help gauge interest in the project, be sure to state it in this topic.

BTW, when they are ready I will most likely post the sale info under the Marketplace category and then post here that the sales info is in the Marketplace.

• Like 1

You are correct. I haven't really figured out pricing yet and I'm hoping to make about ten copies to start and then more if the desire is there. I can honestly say that this is the largest DIY home video game project I've ever done (as far as scope of project).

I do not take pre-orders or money before I have a product finished. That is insurance for a "just in case" something happens and I can't get the project finished. Last thing I want to do is owe people money back, and then hate me for no product delivery that people paid for.

So to help gauge interest in the project, be sure to state it in this topic.

BTW, when they are ready I will most likely post the sale info under the Marketplace category and then post here that the sales info is in the Marketplace.

Phil, I think you're safe to make a lot more than ten copies. :) that should cover Rev, Jason and myself, but what about everyone else? ;) Lol! Seriously, I'd like three sets myself likely, I'd be stunned if you sold less than fifty of these. This is a really cool collectible (***cough****my cool idea***cough***), and I think there are easily a few more sets like this that you could make if you were interested in doing so. Just sayin.