IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

I've had a few people inquire about the price for this set. Keep in mind I am not (repeat NOT) taking preorders or any money at this time. After going through a few things this weekend I decided on $75.00 plus shipping/handling for the set. Just a reminder, the set will include 60 overlays, 29 cart labels, and the stylized box. With shipping/handling I normally use a USPS Priority shipping method for the States and that price normally works as fist class mail to Canada (other countries will be handled on a case by case basis). I still have to do a little more checking with the postage pricing. The details, such as postage and how to pay will be posted at the time I'm ready to ship the first set of copies.

• Like 1

If its a box in INTV size you can sent it as priority mail to Europe. It costs 35$ is insured and fast. There is a cheaper way, but its not insured and took sometimes a few month to arrive. If I were you, I wont offer uninsured shipping.

The price is okay, but I have a question: Why do you send labels? I missed that part, maybe there is a picute hidden in this thread? :) And why are there 60 overlays for 29 games? Last question: May you could check if its possible to send three sets in a priority mail box for 35? I dont know if its to heavy.

Edit: Ah, two Brotherhood Overlays :D But I cant find the labels.

Edited by Ignorama

The original boxes and manuals have the red "Sears" look. The overlays and the cart labels never matched. It only made sense to add the red cart labels to round out the whole package. Look how nicely they all look in pboland's pic of baseball (a few posts back).

The last set of overlays is the same as the box art, not brotherhood....if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

Thanks, I found the picture and quoted it if anyone else forgot how it looks like. Awesome work. Just to grow my Intellivision knowledge: Which Overlay variant was included in the original Sears releases? Is it shown here: http://intvfunhouse.com/games/mlbb.php

I thought you guys might like to see a complete Sears Super Video Arcade Baseball game:

post-9874-0-52151100-1357749195_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I found the picture and quoted it if anyone else forgot how it looks like. Awesome work. Just to grow my Intellivision knowledge: Which Overlay variant was included in the original Sears releases? Is it shown here: http://intvfunhouse.com/games/mlbb.php

To the best of my knowledge, there was no variant included in the original Sears releases. The box and instructions were Sears specific. The overlays and cartridge were standard Mattel release.

• 3 weeks later...