IGNORED

My absolute greatest Atari VCS 2600 collection (all cib if possible)

high voltage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, self made case with the help of HES (or sometimes Telegames) plastic boxes.

I just printed the cover and back (and spine) from the Chuck Wagon game which is on ebay US at the moment, on glossy paper.

It didn't turn out good, so I had to crank up the brightness way high, maybe that's why it looks glossy, but it's ok for me (It's not really reflective, it's just under the plastic cover).

Here's the box I use, either from Telegames or HES

TelegamesUKgamebox2_zps243c26b7.jpg

Edited by high voltage

Yes, self made case with the help of HES (or sometimes Telegames) plastic boxes.

I just printed the cover and back (and spine) from the Chuck Wagon game which is on ebay US at the moment, on glossy paper.

It didn't turn out good, so I had to crank up the brightness way high, maybe that's why it looks glossy, but it's ok for me (It's not really reflective, it's just under the plastic cover).

WelI, it looks pretty good in the photo.

I can make you a scan of the manual, if you want to make a reproduction of it. It is extremely no-frills. Black text on plain paper.

Thanks

And many thanks for the offer, I got the instructions from User42.

So you're looking for a VCS Wing War? Man, took me ages to find an unboxed Wing War, and if I remember right, during the 80s/90s that game was easy to be found in UK, even boxed. Now it's like....gone.

Edited by high voltage

So you're looking for a VCS Wing War? Man, took me ages to find an unboxed Wing War, and if I remember right, during the 80s/90s that game was easy to be found in UK, even boxed. Now it's like....gone.

Yep. Saw a loose one on a German auction a couple of months ago, but they wouldn't ship overseas. (It went cheap, too.) Its the last Imagic 2600 title I need.

Thanks

And many thanks for the offer, I got the instructions from User42.

Took me forever as well, I have the cart and Inst. Still looking for the box!

• 1 month later...