IGNORED

My absolute greatest Atari VCS 2600 collection (all cib if possible)

high voltage

You think I do, but I don't.

I pay for my homebrew cartridges. Like with lots of $'s, and I even accept the atrocious postal rates from US to Europe. No wrong doing from my part.

I actually just received another homebrew from Albert.

Anyway, I don't have to justify myself to you....

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 1

I pay for my homebrew cartridges. Like with lots of $'s, and I even accept the atrocious postal rates from US to Europe. No wrong doing from my part.

Well if you are ok with getting Randy to pirate Albert's cartridges that is on you but don't think for one second that there is no wrong doing on your part as it's 100 percent wrong. Posting images of those fake AtariAge cartridges on the AtariAge Forum as well? That is just insulting to all involved with the original game. Let alone the fact it was a limited edition holiday cart. You couldn't have really thought you could post images bragging of such things and not have anyone call it out for what it is. I'm sure you are smarter than that.

In the end you choose the light you want to cast yourself in here on the forum and the message you convey with those choices. I wasn't looking for you to justify yourself either. You never could even if you wanted to as there is no way to justify what you have done.

• Like 1

I would appreciate it if you did not post photos of pirate AtariAge homebrew carts here, and I'd appreciate it more if you didn't actually buy said carts knowing they are pirate copies.

..Al

• Like 3

How would I know that Good Deal Games, Best Electronics, Packrat Video Games, Hozer and others selling pirate versions of games? I'm from abroad, to me Best, Hozer are just US sellers selling games I would like to collect for my hobby.

How would I know that 3D Ghost Attack from Good Deal Games is not a pirate version?

Could you have sold me the Holiday 2003 cart? It's not in the store, so to me, it's not available from yourself.

But ok, no problem.....

Edited by high voltage

How would I know that Good Deal Games, Best Electronics, Packrat Video Games, Hozer and others selling pirate versions of games? I'm from abroad, to me Best, Hozer are just US sellers selling games I would like to collect for my hobby.

How would I know that 3D Ghost Attack from Good Deal Games is not a pirate version?

Could you have sold me the Holiday 2003 cart? It's not in the store, so to me, it's not available from yourself.

But ok, no problem.....

You seem to be well aware that the Holiday Cart you bought from Hozer not an original copy sold in the AtariAge Store. Good Deal Games, Best Electronics, and Packrat Video Games are not in the business of making pirate copies of homebrew games, this is unique to Hozer. Just because the game is no longer available for purchase does not mean it's okay for you to buy a bootleg copy of the game from someone else.

..Al