IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

21 hours ago, Albert said:

Hi everyone!

Odie_one and I are hammering out the final details so he can get everything packaged up and sent to me.  There will be over 60 copies of the game sent to the US!  As soon as I've made the full payment (which is going to be over $4,000 USD), I will then ask everyone to send me payment so I can assemble the games (the boxes will be shipped flat) and ship them as soon as they arrive.

..Al

Thanks for the update Albert. And thanks for doing this for all of us!   

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, doctor_shred said:

I would only have taken it off to play the game

What? You actually play the games you buy? I'm curious what you use your shelves, display cases, etc. for. Proper place for a game is sealed in the box on a shelf next to other similarly unused products someone worked very hard to author, test, manufacture, and package. Playing video games is for kids after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

16 minutes ago, cubanismo said:

What? You actually play the games you buy? I'm curious what you use your shelves, display cases, etc. for. Proper place for a game is sealed in the box on a shelf next to other similarly unused products someone worked very hard to author, test, manufacture, and package. Playing video games is for kids after all.

You know tho if you leave a Jaguar game sealed and on the shelf to look at you're not likely to become disappointed with how bad it is ;) every copy of Supercross 3D should remain sealed and on the shelf that's for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

To be more clear, they are still working on the waiting list, and once the list is completed, there are some spare units.

Current list number is around 580.

So if you are over 580, they should contact you soon, if you are under, maybe check your spam folder or get in touch with them.

Note that I am speaking about non-US AtariAge list managed by Albert, as I guess all people who were on the list and also on AA list will be contacted by Albert and not RGC team.

And remember I am in France, and met them last WE to get my game as they organised the Retro Jaguar Connexion, instead of using post service. Just wanted to give the information that it is still possible for newcomer to get a game from the 3rd edition. Because once it is over, nobody knows if and when 4th edition would occur.

• Like 1

I love it when people throw order numbers in there at 580 so you know at most a thousand were made probably not even that much on this run but based on the eBay prices on the cart the devs should have done at least a thousand.  Due to the quality and the scarcity of this game it going to be Battlesphere pricelike if it remains scarce.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for everyone's patience.  I'm working with odie_one to get the large payment for these games to him, after which he'll be able to ship the package right away (he already has everything boxed up and ready to go).    Once the package arrives here in the US, I will assemble the 60+ copies of Another World and then contact everyone for payment.  I'll then get them shipped out right away.

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yesterday I paid for the batch of Another World copies coming to the United States for the group purchase.  I will be contacting everyone soon for payment so I can ship these once they arrive here in the US.

..Al

And there was much rejoicing :)

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yesterday I paid for the batch of Another World copies coming to the United States for the group purchase.  I will be contacting everyone soon for payment so I can ship these once they arrive here in the US.

..Al

Thank you for taking on the burden of shipping even with the mass amount of stuff your already working on and producing for the community.

Edited by Silver Back
I can't spell
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Albert said:

..Al

I’ve emailed a couple of times now and I don’t even have a number?  How do I get in on this?

13 hours ago, evilevoix said:

I’ve emailed a couple of times now and I don’t even have a number?  How do I get in on this?

At this point I don't think you'd be able to get into the group buy, but if people end up not paying Albert back for their copies he may end up with a few extras.  I have no affiliation with anybody involved in the process but we initiated the group buy about a month and a half ago or longer. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...