IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

On 6/18/2022 at 9:06 AM, Albert said:

I believe I have some extra copies, I will check when I get back from vacation.  I still have a few I need to ship out upon my return, and I need to ping a few people again who didn't pay when I sent out the messages on how to do so.

..Al

Still very much interested ?

Enjoy Croatia! Hope you have a chance to see Plitvice, one of the most beautiful places in Europe 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to jump in and say that this is absolutely incredible. A game that takes full advantage of Jaguar hardware is fantastic. I just got back into the Jaguar after a 20 year break and would love to get my hands on a copy of Another World one way or the other.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that things have settled down a small bit for me, I have nine copies of Another World I can sell to those who are still looking for a copy.  If you're interested, please send me a PM.  Those who wrote me previously will have first dibs, and I will dig through my PMs to find those messages first.

Thanks,

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Now that things have settled down a small bit for me, I have nine copies of Another World I can sell to those who are still looking for a copy.  If you're interested, please send me a PM.  Those who wrote me previously will have first dibs, and I will dig through my PMs to find those messages first.

Thanks,

..Al

PM sent!

4 hours ago, Albert said:

Thanks,

..Al

I have tried contacting you several times about paying for my copy and combining with my order using my store credit. If you can, contact me, thanks.

Just now, XMIT said:

My copy arrived! Thank you so much for mailing it quickly. (I really hope I didn't steal a copy from someone else.)

I captured a quick video using an HDMI capture board. See: 

Great, glad the game arrived safely!  The capture looks good!  And, yeah, it's a hard game, not many people are good at it!

..Al

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2022 at 10:07 PM, agradeneu said:

That sounds a bit optimistic when the first two runs were 200 copies each?

How many copies in this run?

If each run was 200 copies, then sales would have reached 600 copies.

For comparison: Protector SE (one of the best selling Jaguar after market games) had sold 500 copies as of 2019.

Battlesphere I am not so optimistic about, given the high price on the spot market (perhaps a rare game by purpose, as there seems to be limited re-runs, even though the demand is still there)

19 hours ago, phoboz said:

For comparison: Protector SE (one of the best selling Jaguar after market games) had sold 500 copies as of 2019.

Battlesphere I am not so optimistic about, given the high price on the spot market (perhaps a rare game by purpose, as there seems to be limited re-runs, even though the demand is still there)

Look at how large the demand is even after this last run. 

On 9/23/2022 at 8:49 AM, phoboz said:

600 is a save bet, but only the publishers know the exact number of copies for the 3rd run.

1st and 2nd run were confirmed as 200 each, so 400+ is the factual number.

Keep in mind it is the number of copies over a period of 8+ years.

• Like 1