IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - January 1st 2013

Pixelboy

Does Princess Quest is still available?

I had 40 copies ready for Christmas, and they are now all sold and shipped. I will be preparing 35 other copies before the end of this month, but all of them are already pre-sold. I have already placed an order for more silver cartridge casings with Moldex, so hopefully I will be able to offer more copies of Princess Quest (beyond the initial run of 75 copies) within a couple of months.

Just send me an e-mail if you want to be added to my customer records, and later notified when the game is once again available for purchase.

Another idea:

Team Pixelboy Dog Toys!

(How many weirdo points does that get me??? :-D)

-5 points, because then I would need to create a ColecoVision version of Chase the Chuckwagon, and I have enough software projects as it is. :twisted:

(Didn't see that one coming, did ya?) ;)

• Like 1

I had 40 copies ready for Christmas, and they are now all sold and shipped. I will be preparing 35 other copies before the end of this month, but all of them are already pre-sold. I have already placed an order for more silver cartridge casings with Moldex, so hopefully I will be able to offer more copies of Princess Quest (beyond the initial run of 75 copies) within a couple of months.

Just send me an e-mail if you want to be added to my customer records, and later notified when the game is once again available for purchase.

Email envoyer!

a) You just earned 10 weirdo points for your idea. ;)

b) I'd rather keep my boxes for now, as I may need them later. For example, someone could contact me next year and request a new box to replace a box that's been chewed by his dog.

I was serious :? . But anyway :lol: 10 weirdo points for you, no good collector would leave his dog to enter the place of his sacred collection :lol:

It's more probable that someone needs a replacement box just because he sat down over it :P

• Like 1

All eight games arrived yesterday safe and sound. Unfortunately I only had the time to play Quest for the Golden Chalice for a short period of time and I absolutely love it. Tremendous job on all facets of each release (box, manual, label, cart shell choice/color, etc.).

BW, also received Super Action Soccer Collectors Mini Cart and once again, top-notch job and I'm really glad that I decided to get this one thru eBay auction. The SAC Overlays are better than I expected they would be and hope to see more custom overlays made in the future.

Know it's time for some Pricess Quest!

• Like 1

yeah I took the videos when i opened the boxes for the first time. I know that i have been on the fence about purchasing a few games because I know little about them. I thought others might feel the same way so I thought posting videos on youtube might give people a better idea of what they are buying. I plan to post video's for all the homebrew games i buy.

yeah I took the videos when i opened the boxes for the first time. I know that i have been on the fence about purchasing a few games because I know little about them. I thought others might feel the same way so I thought posting videos on youtube might give people a better idea of what they are buying. I plan to post video's for all the homebrew games i buy.

It's an appreciated gesture, but really, you should play the game for a little while to get a good feel for the game before you start recording any videos. And reading the manual would help a little bit too. ;)

I really enjoyed the videos even though you were inexperienced. It was cool to see them in action. I'm totally interested in getting both Gulkave and Princess Quest at some point.

Gulkave is permanently sold out on my end, so if you want a copy, I suggest that you don't waste any time and get a copy from Good Deal Games.

As for Princess Quest, all 75 initial copies are either sold or pre-ordered, but I will make more copies ASAP. I ordered more silver casings from Moldex (the plastics company) and I don't know when they will deliver them to me (Moldex is the kind of company that makes promises and ends up not keeping them where customer service is concerned) so I can't say exactly when I will have more copies of that game to sell. I have 73 unglued Princess Quest boxes left, so that means after those 73 copies are sold, the game will be permanently sold out. Of those 73 extra copies, 23 are already spoken for.

Furthermore, I would like to use this opportunity to mention that all 100 initial copies of Quest for the Golden Chalice are now sold or pre-ordered. I plan to make 48 more copies of the game (because I only have 48 unglued boxes left) within a couple of months. After that, the game will be permanently sold out.

• Like 2

It's an appreciated gesture, but really, you should play the game for a little while to get a good feel for the game before you start recording any videos. And reading the manual would help a little bit too. ;)

I think what all do is when I am more familiar with the games I'll make some game play style video's. I wanted to capture my initial reaction and the box and manual. By the way Princess Quest in particular blew me away. I have used Wii homebrew for several years and haven't come across an original game that looks as good as either Princess Quest or Quest for the golden chalice.

• Like 1

Are you sold out of wonder boy? Would I be able to add it to my pre-orders for Jan. 31?

It's currently sold out, but like Princess Quest and Quest for the Golden Chalice, I will produce more copies of Wonder Boy within the next couple of months, as demand for this game has exceeded my expectations. So just send me an e-mail to register your pre-order. :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: All 100 copies of Dragon's Lair are now sold or pre-ordered. I will make more as soon as possible, but I need a lot of material (more boxes, more MegaCart electronics, more transparent red cartridge casings, more manuals, more everything really) before I can offer more copies of the game.

I should also mention that Zaxxon Super Game and King's Valley are on the verge of reaching the exact same status as Dragon's Lair.