IGNORED

Arcade/MAME HSC Season 5.2: Kangaroo

Deteacher

I got all of the fruit on the 1st screen. Then I got all but 2 fruits on the second screen before I died. I rushed through round 3. I lost my remaining men on the 4th screen. I have never pasted this one I don't think.

B

post-29567-0-40812400-1358572212_thumb.png

Edited by bigbee99

28,200. I might be able to do a little better, but Kangaroo is not a very good game. It did teach me however that despite the fact that a kangaroo can punch out a gorilla, it apparently cannot survive a fall equivalent to one-quarter the height of its body.

post-3015-0-11893000-1358626957_thumb.png

Ah man. I went and played a score not reading the rules.

I don't want to get all fussy about the rules, but I think Pat had a point by saying we should allow about 5000 pts per board on levels 1 and 2. It gives the players that know how to "punch the monkey" a slight, but not montrous, advantage. But I am stepping into the conversation too late now, so I will be playing for distance and not score. I think it makes it easier because of freak accidents you have while "scumming" (I prefer to call it "pressing").

I see Pat has the furthest progress with Level 3-3. I made it to the Level 2-2 and I know I can get further than that.

I hope I can at least make it to the third level. I'll give it a shot tonight.

Ah man. I went and played a score not reading the rules.

I don't want to get all fussy about the rules, but I think Pat had a point by saying we should allow about 5000 pts per board on levels 1 and 2. It gives the players that know how to "punch the monkey" a slight, but not montrous, advantage. But I am stepping into the conversation too late now, so I will be playing for distance and not score. I think it makes it easier because of freak accidents you have while "scumming" (I prefer to call it "pressing").

I see Pat has the furthest progress with Level 3-3. I made it to the Level 2-2 and I know I can get further than that.

I hope I can at least make it to the third level. I'll give it a shot tonight.

I made it to 4-1 my last game without any boxing (pressing).

Yup! My mistake for not posting that, but yes, the round ends (ended) at Midnight. There were no scores posted after midnight, so all is good here. I'll make sure that's posted in each week's game from now on. Thanks for the catch! :)

I will post the final scores and tally up the points leaderboard. Tank Force is now unlocked. Enjoy! :)