IGNORED

SNES High Score Contest #4 Ken Griffey Presents MLB

classicgamer_27330

Game type - All Star Game - Homerun Derby - chose any of the 3 blue members to face Ken Griffey Jr.

A homerun scores a point, if it's not a HR, it's an out. Get 10 outs. after 10 outs, Griffey (computer) will bat first, then you. If the score happens to be tied after 10 outs, don't continue through the overtime. Only your (NL) homeruns will count

If we get 10 outs, why are we concerned with Griffey batting after 10 outs then us again? Don't we quit after our 10 outs?

Game type - All Star Game - Homerun Derby - chose any of the 3 blue members to face Ken Griffey Jr.

A homerun scores a point, if it's not a HR, it's an out. Get 10 outs. after 10 outs, Griffey (computer) will bat first, then you. If the score happens to be tied after 10 outs, don't continue through the overtime. Only your (NL) homeruns will count

If it's tied you get 5 outs to break the tie

I got 6 home runs.

There really needs to be a option to skip Jr's at bats. (boring) :(

I see there's no real players in this game expect for Jr. :(

yeah I forgot you hit last

If we get 10 outs, why are we concerned with Griffey batting after 10 outs then us again? Don't we quit after our 10 outs?

Well if the score is tied after both hit 10 times, you get 5 more outs to break the tie, and thus pad the score

I'll tackle this one tomorrow. I've never played this game before. Guess I'll have to dig out my SNES and hook it up in case we play a game I have.

If it's tied you get 5 outs to break the tie

yeah I forgot you hit last

Well if the score is tied after both hit 10 times, you get 5 more outs to break the tie, and thus pad the score

I probably have about 100 SNES games...just no sports games...it's no trouble to hook up my SNES. I used to have about 12 systems hooked up through switch boxes to my TV...but I started thinking "fire hazzard" so I took most off and stuck them in plastic storage bins under my desk.

I got 6 as well.

what games do you have? I don't want you to the trouble of hooking it up if I don't choose a game you have