IGNORED

KO #2 - Round #3 - He-Man, Masters of the Universe

cparsley

I got lonely all by myself in Redemption Island, so I hope you guys don't mind my posts here sent via message-in-a-bottle. Congratulations to all, those are awesome scores! :)

CParsely, Oscar, and Liduario, that's way too much. You guys are going to have to cut down on your points or else there won't be any left for us! :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

There's a dude so confident he will leave Redemption Island, he forgot to announce his score there and only sent a bottle...

And the score is very high... He might be willing to say something to us :).

OMG! I had missed that he was ostracized like I was. I thought I was safe with my score. I better get to work! :-o

I always fall apart when the boulders start going up and down too fast. lol

post-25251-0-60064200-1362278135_thumb.jpg

Dude, you're not supposed to be here. How did you get your score in the bottle? Mine didn't fit... LOL!

Edited by DZ-Jay

I wanted to put in another attempt but i had to work this morning. :(

You already have a great score. But I think it's better to post it in the right thread!

When I met Cparsley he was knocked out from Atari 2600 for posting just a little late.

In fact, my first pm to him was something like "I know you got a higher score and was eliminated. I hope you don't feel so bad and I hope you keep playing with us"

Better follow the rules!

And then I asked his friendship in my profile. By the way, you're not listed there yet. History repeats itself...

If i'm eliminated, i'm eliminated. Had no idea there was even a redemption island thing going on until yesterday and didn't know it was in a separate thread. Oh well.

Just added you on my friends list :thumbsup:.

By the way, you had too many dolls for a boy. :-D

Now I see why IntellivisionDude, if it wasn't for Intellivision you would play with dolls only and no Dude, no Intv would survive...

• Like 1