IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

• 5 weeks later...

Unfortunately the only hobby time I've had since the last update has occurred in the last week :(. Preparing for eJagFest and then real life commitments from then up until Christmas have kept me away from hobby development.

During the Christmas holiday I've been tinkering away on software projects and come up with a "to do" list of work remaining on Rocketeer and Mars Minis. I've also tried to free up nonner242 so he can work on the next batch of Inty games.

I'm really looking forward to 2014. I think its going to be one of the best years for the Inty homebrew scene :ponder: ;) :D.

• Like 2

Unfortunately the only hobby time I've had since the last update has occurred in the last week :(. Preparing for eJagFest and then real life commitments from then up until Christmas have kept me away from hobby development.

During the Christmas holiday I've been tinkering away on software projects and come up with a "to do" list of work remaining on Rocketeer and Mars Minis. I've also tried to free up nonner242 so he can work on the next batch of Inty games.

I'm really looking forward to 2014. I think its going to be one of the best years for the Inty homebrew scene :ponder: ;) :D.

Yay! Maybe nonner could share some of his WIP's? :)

• Like 1

Thank you Groovy for the update. Best wishes and good luck with all your 2014 projects!

Actually, he hasn't released anything yet, at least not for the Intellivision. my guess is, it may never actually happen.

You are trying to start trouble again. If you really are so dissatisfied, why don't you personally asked GroovyBee for a refund. You know, it is public knowledge that after all your bitching in here you NEVER asked for a refund. That makes your behaviour a little odd.

Please stop.

-dZ.

• Like 2

You are trying to start trouble again. If you really are so dissatisfied, why don't you personally asked GroovyBee for a refund. You know, it is public knowledge that after all your bitching in here you NEVER asked for a refund. That makes your behaviour a little odd.

Please stop.

-dZ.

Please stop.

-dZ.

You are right dz I am sorry for that comment. I will never mention it again.I was not trying to start trouble even though you think I was. that, is just your opinion!

I am not or have never been a trouble maker. Happy New Year to you! ;-)

• 1 month later...

GB,

Since we're rapidly approaching the 1 year anniversary of when this game was first announced, can we please get an update on the status of this title, considering it's the one that will supposedly be the first game released? While title screens for Mars Minis are nice to look at, they aren't something I can pop in my console and play.

Thank you.

Sigh

I've prepaid and I'm not worried about it. I'm glad I did. With everything coming out this year…I'm glad I have Mars Mini and Rocketeer taken care of, hell I'd prepay for the Multi-Cart too.

• Like 1